Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the date changes in the dashboard area, right?  Because when I click on "exams," the date given there is just April 2017.
Yes, I believe it will change in the dashboard area. It will match the format listed for your FE exam.

@leggo do you remember how soon you got results after this changed last testing cycle?  Just curious how quick to expect results after that.
Hmm sorry, I don't... Though I want to say it was the same day, maybe an hour or a couple of hours? But that time is all a blur for me. I was also waiting for CA to release results, which last cycle, released them something like five or six days later than the first states to release. It was agony.

Hmm sorry, I don't... Though I want to say it was the same day, maybe an hour or a couple of hours? But that time is all a blur for me. I was also waiting for CA to release results, which last cycle, released them something like five or six days later than the first states to release. It was agony.
I'm sure sounds like a very stressful time.  I'm having a hard enough time waiting on one exam!

Thanks for the info! And that sounds terrible.  

moderators should be able to stop this bullshit!
Actually, the moderators don't stop the trolling. It's part of the process around these parts. A necessary evil that we all can become part of when we pass!

Last edited by a moderator:
To save everyone's sanity, I just talked to NCEES over the chat function and they said that this was false, and gave me the stock answer that results come out 8-10 weeks.  
I bet NCEES has to increase staff significantly just to handle the phone calls and online chats.

I wonder how many times they have to say that phrase in a day?

I bet NCEES has to increase staff significantly just to handle the phone calls and online chats.

I wonder how many times they have to say that phrase in a day?
Oh god, I know. I apologized in advance and said, "I know you've been getting this question a lot..."

Back