Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Even worst case giving NCEES the benefit of the doubt on the 10 weeks it won't be July. June 30th is the 10 week cut off.

I think it will be this week as well.

Every time my NCEES dashboard takes a couple extra seconds to refresh my heart rate goes up a bit.I heard in OH that the results are usually posted on the first day, can anyone confirm? Also, is there really a point to refreshing the NCEES page? Did you get an e-mail before it was updated?
The cycle I passed, Ohio was the first day. I got the email at 6:30.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Is anyone aware of the time of day results are typically posted?  Are we talking 6:30

The cycle I passed, Ohio was the first day. I got the email at 6:30.

Is anyone aware of the time of day results are typically posted?  Are we talking 6:30 A.M. or P.M.?

California board meeting on 1 june, I think they will release the result after that date

Is anyone aware of the time of day results are typically posted?  Are we talking 6:30
4 minutes ago, Ken PE 3.1 said: The cycle I passed, Ohio was the first day. I got the email at 6:30.
Is anyone aware of the time of day results are typically posted?  Are we talking 6:30 A.M. or P.M.?
P.M.

41 minutes ago, Ken PE 3.1 said: P.M.
Darn. I was kinda under the impression that I could stop my incessant refreshing after about 5pm.
I used to think that too.

I received results at 6:30 last cycle in Texas.

I am sure they do it at closing to reduce the number of phone calls?

Darn. I was kinda under the impression that I could stop my incessant refreshing after about 5pm.
It's easier if you do it Homer Simpson style. Just align the toy with the F5 key.

homer-vogel.png

At least pop open a few drinks before checking the results.  My first go round so I'm expecting the worse.  

Back