Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone recommend those online review classes?  For morning and structural depth?

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!  I'm nothing if not tenacious! :)

Congrats to all the passers!

I know Tennessee has released on the second day before, but I'm really surprised they haven't released yet.  Most of the time they are one of the first 15 or so states.  Ugh.

Anyone recommend those online review classes?  For morning and structural depth?

EET is highly recommended on this site. I took it this past cycle, but don't have my results yet... Either way, I think the binders they provide are invaluable resources!

PPI and School of PE are others. I personally have taken the PPI course in the past, but did not find it as helpful as the EET class.

I took School of PE.  I felt very prepared for the morning session, but not as prepared for transportation in the afternoon (but I'm not sure there was a good way to prepare for the manual search-and-find that we encountered).  I also talked with some other examinees before the test who had taken the EET Course, but also had notes from their colleages who took School of PE.  They said their EET class was good, but they felt the notes for School of PE were much more organized compared to what they received from EET. 

EET is highly recommended on this site. I took it this past cycle, but don't have my results yet... Either way, I think the binders they provide are invaluable resources!

PPI and School of PE are others. I personally have taken the PPI course in the past, but did not find it as helpful as the EET class.
Thanks leggo!  I will definitely go to EET and give that a shot.  Definition of insanity is to repeat the same thing and expect different results, so I'm just thinking of what to do different next time.

Good luck to you! 

I took School of PE.  I felt very prepared for the morning session, but not as prepared for transportation in the afternoon (but I'm not sure there was a good way to prepare for the manual search-and-find that we encountered).  I also talked with some other examinees before the test who had taken the EET Course, but also had notes from their colleages who took School of PE.  They said their EET class was good, but they felt the notes for School of PE were much more organized compared to what they received from EET. 
Thanks, I will look at them too!

I passed. Water Resources, 2nd time. I want to give credit to EET because their materials are so organized and if you do not need to go through many text books. I could not pass first time. I searched other providers, first I tried PPI, but noticed it was way expensive and also only one instructor was teaching everything which I personally do not think the right way to teach. I had materials from other providers, but it was not comparable to EET. EET even placed the required tabs... I would highly recommend EET.

I passed. Water Resources, 2nd time. I want to give credit to EET because their materials are so organized and if you do not need to go through many text books. I could not pass first time. I searched other providers, first I tried PPI, but noticed it was way expensive and also only one instructor was teaching everything which I personally do not think the right way to teach. I had materials from other providers, but it was not comparable to EET. EET even placed the required tabs... I would highly recommend EET.
Thank you for this information!

I know I'm a little late replying to this message, but I also took the School of PE and the transportation exam. I basically echo Kpalframan's response. I felt like I all but aced the morning exam and was scrambling through the afternoon in a mad dash to find answers. . . If only there was a CTR+F feature while taking the exam :) .

Back