Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget for at least the past two cycles an indicator that the results are ready to be released and they are waiting for the state to approve their release is when your "Date Taken:" goes from "April XX, 2017" to "April, 2017".

Don't forget for at least the past two cycles an indicator that the results are ready to be released and they are waiting for the state to approve their release is when your "Date Taken:" goes from "April XX, 2017" to "April, 2017".
good observation... 

I have a feeling next weekend's Memorial Day/Buddy's Bachelor Party Weekend in Beantown is going to be the greatest or hardest in my short history.

side note.. imagine if NCEES was able to have ADs and Clickbait on their dashboard page.  Wow.

Unless there are some June exam meetings, then this is probably the last step in the process. Everything wraps up on Saturday. NCEES gets in on Monday, maybe one day to approve and another to turn the dials on their computer systems. So figure on results coming out no earlier than Wednesday.

But you can also bet that the fake results threads will be in earnest over the next few days too!

Chill out, people are just having fun with it. If you fall for stuff like that then it's on you.
I don't fall for this, I am just having hard time understanding the benefits of this for the posters. Some changes hyperlink to look like this years results are out, etc. I believe that people should have lives and, if they don't have anything good to share, they should not.

But again, I was called sane and reasonable before.

I think a lot of people are finding ways to pass time, can't blame them, it's Friday! Trolling is addictive. :D

I came here specifically looking for spam posts!

To save everyone's sanity, I just talked to NCEES over the chat function and they said that this was false, and gave me the stock answer that results come out 8-10 weeks.  
I honesty doubt the NCEES enjoys you trying to verify every rumor on this board... Just sayin'

I don't fall for this, I am just having hard time understanding the benefits of this for the posters. Some changes hyperlink to look like this years results are out, etc. I believe that people should have lives and, if they don't have anything good to share, they should not.

But again, I was called sane and reasonable before.
Agreed, why would anyone get back on this board after they passed the test?

Well....sure they don't.  But I haven't bugged them before this, and at the end of the day, the chat personnel there are getting paid to answer my annoyingly repetitive question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fair enough! I am expecting 5 PM next Friday... I am hoping for 5 PM today... I don't think NCEES has ever gotten slower. So, that would mean next Friday is the worst case, hopefully...

Fair enough! I am expecting 5 PM next Friday... I am hoping for 5 PM today... I don't think NCEES has ever gotten slower. So, that would mean next Friday is the worst case, hopefully...
I hope it's not any later than next Friday!  I don't know why I'm so excited to see the results, I'm 95% sure I failed the damn thing!

I am pretty sure that I passed, but I am still really nervous. This is my second attempt at WRE, last time was a 68.... I was extremely disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

68%, I get a score in Texas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back