Could Today be It?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these Fridays, someone will get info out of them.

No worries. I keep telling myself the same thing every morning, not just Fridays.

I've got a good feeling about today!
ME TOO! Only because I was pretty much told by the wife I'm getting laid tonight.

Results would be pretty nice today though.
If you read the fine print you would know you're only getting laid if you can prove you passed the PE today...
:suicide1:
i've got you covered, just forge it. here this looks authentic:

YES!

Well, the ncees chat lady said she had "no information at this time." This is a change from the usual "no" when I ask if the results will be released today.

Well, the ncees chat lady said she had "no information at this time." This is a change from the usual "no" when I ask if the results will be released today.
Well that's something. I'd be happy to just know they released the results to the state boards at this point even if I still have to wait until next week to find out. Fingers crossed they go out today!

Just talked with the NCEES fake chat lady and she says that the results will not be released today !!!
Bummer. Hopefully she's misinformed, but at the same time that wouldn't surprise me. I hate NCEES so much right now.

i imagine the NCEES customer service manual reads like this:

Question: "when will the PE exam results be released?"

Response: "Thank you for contacting NCEES Customer Service. In response to your question..." choose your adventure!

to deflate their hopes with a one-word response of "No" turn to page 239

to give false hope by way of a vague response of "No information at this time" turn to page 86

i imagine the NCEES customer service manual reads like this:

Question: "when will the PE exam results be released?"

Response: "Thank you for contacting NCEES Customer Service. In response to your question..." choose your adventure!

to deflate their hopes with a one-word response of "No" turn to page 239

to give false hope by way of a vague response of "No information at this time" turn to page 86
hahaha. My 7y/o daughter has just discovered those type of books.

Back