Could Today be It?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy called NCEES on last Friday and they told him that the results won't be out this week. they said that usually it takes around 2 to 3 business days to finalize the results for the petroleum engineering after their meeting on10th of this month. So, they said the results will not be out before the week of Dec 15th.

aliens-meme.jpg

We got ours on December 5th in Ga. for the October exam. 2013. I just looked at my messages where my study partner texted me and said NCEES results are out!!

It was just someone on the Live Chat, I am not sure if they are instructed to say so or what not (I'm sure they are getting the same question a ton every day) but first I asked about today and then I asked about this week and both times she said no.
^^^ I don't buy this ^^^

NCEES will not give out any info other than their standard "results are within 6 - 8 weeks BS" ...
Yeah, that is why I said "For what its worth" in the original post. They could very well be instructed to say that. Just wanted to say that I did ask and that is the response I got.
I take my original post back since the NCEES chat person seems to have changed its tune from early last week. I was also told that results will not be posted this week or the next during my chat session few minutes ago.

Happy freakin Monday indeed !!!

Sometimes when people say something about military academies and colleges and stuff, I just want to say... "wait, you had to go to school to learn how to do that, hmmm? I know people that joined straight out of high school... you must not be very bright"

(I realize the purpose of the school, I just think that's a funny statement and think it in my mind so I can have an internal chuckle and another's expense)

what does the NCESS BOARD REP have to say about the matter ???
"8 - 10 weeks"
I mean the REP that's been posting on this website !!??
Oh, that dooche? I'm sure he has nothing useful to add.
So, I know you're a citadel grad and all, but umm, you do realize that is not a real NCEES rep right? Just kidding! Sort of.
Yes, I know.. SARCASM is one of my major strengths :)

The NYS office of professions license verifications website is currently down!

That's been happening for a good week now. State Boards get bored waiting for results, so they like to pass the time by making people cry. They love the taste of tears.

Just had a dream that I received an email from the board requesting $200 for my pocket card. Then I logged into ncees and it said I failed. Then I got into a plane crash and woke up.

That's been happening for a good week now. State Boards get bored waiting for results, so they like to pass the time by making people cry. They love the taste of tears.

Actually tears is the new fuel for the system. They switched over once they realized they could harvest the power of salinity.

As long as they don't start using beer as fuel cutting into the mainstream supply I'll be ok. They can delay results, whip little kids, whatever needed for those tears.

If they steel your beer, they could use your tears to power the complex.

Back