Could Today be It?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember a few years back my EIT results were releeased on a Friday. So many people logging on to the NCEES website I couldn't download my results until 8pm, but I got the notification around 2PM PST.

It might make sense for NCEES to release on a Friday then roll home so they don't have to answer questions and random bs from people calling and emailing about why they failed, etc. Strategy!

refresh.gif

Texas?!?! Anyone from Texas get results today. They're traditionally first to release results. Let us know!

Texas?!?! Anyone from Texas get results today. They're traditionally first to release results. Let us know!
No. Nothing from Texas yet. I am convinced after having a recent tradition of about 6 weeks-ish, they decided to hold on to results for the 8 to 10 week range soley for the purpose of saying, "We said 8 to 10 weeks."

Oh you were expecting results to be released along the same time lines as last year....well here's to you:

lWNFAlcZ.jpeg

Time to start drinking and hitting F5.

Not happening today. Just hoping I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what its worth, and of course the woman at NCEES on the computer could just be straight up lying to me, she said no results this week.

It was just someone on the Live Chat, I am not sure if they are instructed to say so or what not (I'm sure they are getting the same question a ton every day) but first I asked about today and then I asked about this week and both times she said no.

It was just someone on the Live Chat, I am not sure if they are instructed to say so or what not (I'm sure they are getting the same question a ton every day) but first I asked about today and then I asked about this week and both times she said no.
^^^ I don't buy this ^^^

NCEES will not give out any info other than their standard "results are within 6 - 8 weeks BS" ...

They always say 8-10 weeks. This is week 7. So of course they said no.

^^^ I don't buy this ^^^

NCEES will not give out any info other than their standard "results are within 6 - 8 weeks BS" ...
Yeah, that is why I said "For what its worth" in the original post. They could very well be instructed to say that. Just wanted to say that I did ask and that is the response I got.

Back