College Football 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entire ACC should go into hiding at this point. The nice thing about it is that it severely discredits Boise's previous victory, and hopefully this nonsense of them playing in the BCS championship will disappear quickly.

That being said, Alabama looked like a Pro team playing a Pop Warner team. They just outmatched PSU in every way, much more so than I thought they would.

The entire ACC should go into hiding at this point.
Easy now, we haven't taken our whipping yet. That will happen Saturday at Auburn. Gameday will be there. When the media asked our coach if he had heard that Gameday would be at the Auburn/Clemson game next week, his response was something along the lines of "must be pretty slim pickins out there." I couldn't agree more.

I'm concerned about WVU playing Maryland this week after that poor showing the Mountaineers had on Friday.

So I'll refrain from ACC comments for now.

:D

was camping this weekend with webelos scouts, missed just about every college and pro game I wanted to watch.....

The entire ACC should go into hiding at this point.
Easy now, we haven't taken our whipping yet. That will happen Saturday at Auburn. Gameday will be there. When the media asked our coach if he had heard that Gameday would be at the Auburn/Clemson game next week, his response was something along the lines of "must be pretty slim pickins out there." I couldn't agree more.

Agreed.

And I don't get all the hype about Jacory Harris. That was a shitty performance and Miami might have won that game if it wasn't for his 4 interceptions.

Florida State, Georgia Tech, and Virginia Tech obviously took the week off to focus on their upcoming games.

I really hope Clemson has a respectable performance. I just can't take another ACC emberassment this week.

I'm concerned about WVU playing Maryland this week after that poor showing the Mountaineers had on Friday.
You and me both... I figured it might be a little closer than what I hoped since Doc would be very familiar with the playbook,etc.... but still.... Our O-line just gets knocked over.... Our defense blows coverage.... frustrating... This may turn out to be a very long, stressful season....

HUGE game tomorrow night in the Bayou!

LET'S GOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wv:

WVbanana.gif
WVbanana2.gif

and

PENN STATE takes on the UNDEFEATED TEMPLE OWLS (had to write that)

PSUbanana.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be interesting to watch BAMA's secondary deal with Ryan Mallett. Hopefully we put enough pressure on him to keep him running.

Or, Ingram and Co. can just keep the ball and run it down their throats. Just keep Mallett off the field.

After watching the rest of the Big East and if IF Louisville can keep up the play and learn how to finish in the Red Zone I like their chances to finish in the upper half of the league.

I will also be pulling for Bobby Petrino and the hogs this weeked vs the Tide...can't wait to watch that game should be exciting.

HUGE game tomorrow night in the Bayou!
Yeah, just pray that we still have our heads up a collective ass concerning the QB situation.
It's hard to tell which Mountaineer team will show up.

Last year against Auburn, :wv: went up 21-0 fast, then in the second half, the WVU team we are too familiar with showed up

I'm so excited. NCSU beat Ga Tech today and they are now 4 - 0. I heard a sports commentator earlier say that NC State could be the ACC champions. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

I heard a sports commentator earlier say that NC State could be the ACC champions. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
lol, there is a still a lot of season left, even Duke could be ACC Champions this season. :p

NCState looked good yesterday, they've looked good all season. If they can keep playing that way then they have a very good chance of winning the ACC this year.

Wisconsin scores 70, Michigan 65, Ohio State 73! I don't care if they're powderpuff teams or not, that's a lot of scoring out of the Big 10.

I'm also LIVID that Alabama won, but if Mallett hadn't pooched that pass, it was Arkansas' game to win. They did show that Alabama is mortal after all, though...

WVU play calling was horrendous. All coaches should be fired. LSU didn't look that good, just that :wv: looked worse.

Penn State survived, barely. Temple actually looks pretty good, and may win 9 games again this year. PSU is down too though.

I heard a sports commentator earlier say that NC State could be the ACC champions. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
lol, there is a still a lot of season left, even Duke could be ACC Champions this season. :p

NCState looked good yesterday, they've looked good all season. If they can keep playing that way then they have a very good chance of winning the ACC this year.

I don't see NC State getting by Miami or Clemson at this point, but you never know.

Back