College Football 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping JoePa gets his 400th win this year.

Nittany Lions QB play will be the deciding factor this season. IF one of the two step up and perform, then Penn State will have a good season, if not, then.......

PSUbanana.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that :wv: rankings in the pre-season polls shows how the nation thinks of Bill Stewart.

The Mountaineers are returning 19 of 22 starters from a ranked team last year, and are ranked like 25th preseason. If :wv: had a good coach, 19 of 22 would spell top 10 preseason ranking. IMO.

WVbanana.gif

how many games until rodriquez gets fired?
regardless, I think they'd have him finish the season. They may announce it early to get the "TOP GUYS" interested though

But there is a chance he turns it around this year. I saw what the prick did at WVU, and it was amazing.

I think that : :wv: : rankings in the pre-season polls shows how the nation thinks of Bill Stewart.
The Mountaineers are returning 19 of 22 starters from a ranked team last year, and are ranked like 25th preseason. If : :wv: : had a good coach, 19 of 22 would spell top 10 preseason ranking. IMO.

WVbanana.gif
I forgot about WVU.

I would like to beat them as well as UK for revenge in '05 with the botched offsides/on-side kick call, 3OT, Pat White coming out party game vs Louisville.

I'm finally pumped for college football again after 3 years of heartbreak.

Uhhggg. Looks like another turd year for Louisville. I think with Charlie Strong they'll be better then they have been, but I think it will be a couple seasons before my Cards are back up at the top of the Big East.

I cant believe the massive dive our program has taken. Just a few years ago we were ranked in the top 10 and going to BCS bowls and now we are laying turds. Ohh well.

Uhhggg. Looks like another turd year for Louisville. I think with Charlie Strong they'll be better then they have been, but I think it will be a couple seasons before my Cards are back up at the top of the Big East.
I cant believe the massive dive our program has taken. Just a few years ago we were ranked in the top 10 and going to BCS bowls and now we are laying turds. Ohh well.
In Strong we trust

Yeah, but it was the damage done by Bobby Petrino that laid the ground work for the dive...according to Kragthorpe. What an idiot. We won the effin' Orange Bowl the year before Kragthorpe took over, and he blamed his shitty coaching on the previous guy? I hate that guy.

The BigXII in all it's disfunctional brotherhood will be interesting this year.

Pretty much every team is a pretty large question mark right now with everyone losing big names -

McCoy, Bradford, Suh, New Coaches, ...

It's the last year with 12 teams, so I'm sure ESPN/Fox will do their role in pumping the drama to try to drive ratings. I just want the season to start. 12 days.

For Mizzou, we lost our leader on D and our big threat WR. The guy who was supposed to step up for the next big WR broke his wrist a few weeks ago and just underwent surgery. I think we'll be good, and be battling for the North title again, but who the hell knows. Nubs have a defense that will most likely take them far, and they can't get any worse on O this year, so they'll be decent again (not sure if I agree with a #8 in the AP - but they are a top 20 team for sure).

Injury bug is hitting our team pretty hard through the 2 a days recently, and we have a LOT of freshmen (true or redshirt) that are making their way into the 2 deep, so we're going to be young again. We just keep hoping that were 1 or 2 years from a "breakthrough" season, but it'll be hard to recreate the opportunity that we had in 07 and blew.

I forgot about WVU.
I would like to beat them as well as UK for revenge in '05 with the botched offsides/on-side kick call, 3OT, Pat White coming out party game vs Louisville.
I was at that game. Can anyone remember the starting quarterbacks name in that game?

Adam Bednarik. Who knows what he's doing now. Pat White sealed his fate for him. :D

WE ARE !!!! PENN STATE !!!!!!!!!!
The showdown in T-town should be an interesting match-up. Thoughts?
The timing of that game is in Bama's advantage. Penn State has a lot of holes to fill and should be much better at the end of the year.

how many games until rodriquez gets fired?
The only way I see him getting fired early is if UM administration is worried that he might beat Illinois and Purdue (Nov 6 & 13). They might want to fire him before that, rather than take the chance that he wins those two and posts a decent record. (Their last two games are Wisconsin and @OSU)

My Buckeyes are #2 in the polls and have a pansy schedule. If they don't have a massive Illinois-style brain fart, they actually have a shot at the BCS championship game. One slip, and they're gone by strength of schedule alone. And no automatic trip to Pasadena either, since there will be the first ever Big 10 championship game!
B10 championship game will not be played this year - not until Nebraska officially joins.

If R-Rod(Michigan) starts 1-1 he will be fired. I heard this morning that he has to win his first two games of the season or else.

I know DV is salibating.(is that a word???).

If R-Rod(Michigan) starts 1-1 he will be fired. I heard this morning that he has to win his first two games of the season or else.I know DV is salibating.(is that a word???).
Rodriguez is probably doomed if he loses the opener to UConn. But he could be "dead man walking" through the end of the season, after his fate is sealed.

I hope D-Rod stays there. I fully support any man who continue to drive Michigan's program into a never-ending downward spiral.

:wv:

as far as the Mountaineers, Noel Devine is being sold as a top 10 preseason contender for the Heisman, and I hope he does well enough to continue that talk throughout the year, but here is a name that I think will be a jump out ESPN weekly name:

TAVON AUSTIN, #1 for the Mounties. (Remember I said it here first.) :D

I see defenses putting pressure on Devine, and then Jock Sanders, leaving Austin having HUGE plays. He's quite capable.

WVbanana2.gif

Back