College Football 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Oregon only brought their trick plays play-book with them and forgot the playbook that got them to the championship game. Seems like they tried a lot of misdirection and tricky **** instead of just running and passing. I havent watched them all year but if thats their game plan Im surprised it was as close as it was.

A sport is dumb if at the beginning of the year 75% of the teams have no chance of being the national champions.

I'm not really a fan of either team, but I was kinda pulling for the Ducks (the underdogs). But I gave up on the game with about 6 minutes left in the 4th. Just could not stay awake (I'm an early riser). Oregon's offense just could not get anything moving at that time. Safety. Punt. Punt. Downs. Punt. I'm done...

Guess I missed a few good late moments, but the outcome was not at all surprising when I found out this morning.

Yawn.

The start of the game was very disappointing. The repeated turnovers looked like a Maaco or Pinstripe Bowl. They were not turnovers forced by the defense either - just sloppy offense.

Of course, it was also disappointing that Newton came out on the winning side.

Chizik was talking after the game about how God is on the team. I was thinking, "But he probably wanted to go to Mississippi State."

That playing surface last night was terrible. People are worried about the Super Bowl being played in New York in a couple years but that field should be much better than it was in Phoenix last night.

I thought it was a pretty good game, I was suprised at either how much Auburns Offense didnt practice or at Oregons defense being pretty good.. I think Wisonsin made the same mistake, when you can manhandle the other teams defensive line run the **** ball..

I also hate when the coach says God helped them, so that means he was against Oregon?? I dont think God gives a **** about the game to be honest..

But Oregons chearleaders hands down were spectacular!

I also hate when the coach says God helped them, so that means he was against Oregon?? I dont think God gives a **** about the game to be honest..
I flipped back just in time to hear Cam Newton talking about how God works through him every day... I have no respect for him, and in all honesty, was hoping he'd get injured on the first drive of the game...

I'll second the Oregon Cheerleader comments.... made the game worth watching!

I thought it was a pretty good game, I was suprised at either how much Auburns Offense didnt practice or at Oregons defense being pretty good.. I think Wisonsin made the same mistake, when you can manhandle the other teams defensive line run the **** ball..

I flipped back just in time to hear Cam Newton talking about how God works through him every day... I have no respect for him, and in all honesty, was hoping he'd get injured on the first drive of the game...

I'll second the Oregon Cheerleader comments.... made the game worth watching!

Most coaches thank God but Chizik said something like, "God is honored to be a part of this program." I forget exactly - heard it on the drive into work this morning and I was sleepy.

Well, it's true. Thank God one of their boosters had a big enough checkbook to pay for Newton!

Word has it that LSU has hired Steve Kragthorpe as their new offensive coordinator.

Prepare for a case of Krag1N1, waffle house menus, and rat tails

Word has it that LSU has hired Steve Kragthorpe as their new offensive coordinator.
Really? Daaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrnnnnn. That Steve Kragthorpe? Are you sure? Wow...Kragthorpe. Go figure.

Who is Steve Kragthorpe? B)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Enjoy the ****-fest that is about to become your offense, Tiger fans. This is going to be a complete clash of coaching styles. Les Miles likes trick plays, fake punts/FGs, and 4th down attempts. Kragthorpe, more than once, called 4+ run plays up the middle on the goal line and failed to score (sometimes we got more than 4 attempts due to penalties on the defense).

Really? Daaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrnnnnn. That Steve Kragthorpe? Are you sure? Wow...Kragthorpe. Go figure.

Who is Steve Kragthorpe? B)
Former Louisville Head Coach that took at team that went 41-9 the previous 4 years before he got there (and 9 or 10 straight bowl appearances) and failed to make a bowl in 3 seasons while compiling a record of 15-21 in the Big Least.

Not like our offense is that stellar to begin with. We prefer stout defense. Hell, if all he can do is scratch his ass, we may have a chance at winning our division next year.

Back