Celebrating and Venting About Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 11456

Third try and its a PASS!!!

School of PE got me over the hump. The best thing I did was index all of their notes and study them thoroughly. Many practice problems too from School of PE, C&I, Graffeo's EE Guide to Passing, Wildi's electrical machines, drives, and power systems, Camara's PPI Power book, Power Systems Analysis/Granger & Stevenson, 
Power System Analysis & Design/Glover and more. 
Congrats! We're happy we could help you pass the exam. 

This. Here in Oregon we take the exam before we even apply for license. So I haven’t even applied yet. I’ll be waiting until AFTER I get an official license issued. The last thing I’d want is to apply for my license and have them deny it because I was caught misrepresenting myself. That would suck big time! Haha

no PE after my name until I have a ACTUAL PE license. So I’ve got a few months...
Wait, so you live in Oregon and work in Vancouver? Double boned in taxes... idk how you do it lol. Oregon's income tax is rough. 

Pass 1st try. I don't know what I feel..all I know is that I'm not going through 3months of no life again jajaja

How do I feel? How do I feel?

Well I feel like someone stabbed me in the heart and keep twisting the knife. Yes, that bad.

This is my 3rd time taking this exam. 2x for TFS and 3rd time HVAC. 

I really feel crummy because I scored 49/80. So all i needed was about 8 or 9 more correct answers to pass. I walked out the exam feeling really confident that I passed this test. The questions were not that difficult and I actually had time leftover to go over some of my answers.

View attachment 11458

I really dont know how to proceed anymore.
::hugs::

Wait, so you live in Oregon and work in Vancouver? Double boned in taxes... idk how you do it lol. Oregon's income tax is rough. 
Yup. If I moved across the river it'd be like getting a full grade increase, not to mention I could buy twice the house for what my Portland mortgage is. But the wife wont approve. :(  I'd also have a 5 min commute versus my current 2-hr daily round trip commute...

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed Civil: Transportation in Louisiana.  My second attempt. Failed Oct. 2015 with a 40/80.  I borrowed a co-worker's Testmaster's notes and studied at home when I could.  It was difficult to find time to study due to 3 kids at home and a wife that works every weekend.  I thought the AM was a little challenging but the PM was fairly easy this time around.  For those who did not pass, just keep studying and you will pass.

pe results.JPG

Yup. If I moved across the river it'd be like getting a full grade increase, not to mention I could buy twice the house for what my Portland mortgage is. But the wife wont approve. :(  I'd also have a 5 min commute versus my current 2-hr daily round trip commute...
New wife happier life..?? hahah just kidding. That sucks... I hate traffic and pretty much everything in Portland (I grew up in Washougal and am familiar with the area). But there is some great food and beer in the P-town. Have you tried looking for jobs at the Army Core of Engineers in Portland? Or PGE?

Whats on for tonight? Maybe some sweet red wine? Damn it, I already celebrated too much right after the exam, because I am 100% sure I passed. Now getting the results gives me no thrill. Thats probably why I don't feel a damn thing to celebrate about, my boss and everyone else are more excited than me to celebrate lol

Thats the part that I know I screwed up..sighhhh

Woot just saw my results, passed PE civil-structural first try in New York. Of course I was checking hourly every day the last 2 weeks but today I was at maple grove dragway getting test runs in for my drag car all day. Didn’t know they were posted until it randomly popped in my head I hadn’t checked all day. Good day all around!

Also for the person asking about EET I took the breadth and structural depth from them, made the morning a breeze, the afternoon there were a few curveball questions but I don’t think anyone could’ve prepared you for those but as a whole I even felt good after the afternoon. They give you a ton of detail in the depth topics along with tons of practice problems that are very good

Today is good day i really feel blessed, this is my second attempt taking  construction exam and i passed, i can not say enough about eet and great people Their, especially samir who was really big support , really i’m grateful guys, congrats for whom passed, and for whom did not i will say keep hard working and you will pass next time, my score was 67% at first attempt but i did not give up, my advice is to have good review class, and get ncees references books ready , buy them now pass and sell them later, and of course do a lot of problems and practice ( take this issue seriously), tonight i will get drunk.

b278417e836e2b226754e3b17f739396.jpg

Passed [emoji7]

I was terrified during the exam as it seems I’m the youngest in the room and was prepared that I need couple of tries to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passed
emoji7.png

I was terrified during the exam as it seems I’m the youngest in the room and was prepared that I need couple of tries to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am sure you will have a very good iftar today and an entire happy ramadan. 

congrats...

I passed civil - structural.  First attempt.  I feel like I got 35-38 correct for the AM and 22-25 for the PM.  

Now that I can create an account - I've been watching from the sidelines for weeks! Thanks to the EB community for all of the insight!

I passed Civil Transportation - first time! To those that failed - keep trying! You'll get there!

Back