Celebrating and Venting About Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday and  when I looked at 12:30 am this morning it still said April 13th, 2018. Then when I checked this morning at 7:30am after getting the NCEES email, my results were there and it just said April, 2018.
Is this going to be your new desktop wallpaper? LOL

Congrats! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, failed and back to the drawing board with this mess.... Anyone take civil portion of EET and pass? Or fail? What's your thoughts? I took SoPE and was not satisfied with the depth portion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I am sorry you didn't pass. This was my third time taking it and I finally succeeded. I took EET Depth WRE and it was what got me through this time. It is an excellent resource and I would suggest investing your money into the course. 

I am sorry you didn't pass. This was my third time taking it and I finally succeeded. I took EET Depth WRE and it was what got me through this time. It is an excellent resource and I would suggest investing your money into the course. 
Thank you.... I'm definitely going to do this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yesterday and  when I looked at 12:30 am this morning it still said April 13th, 2018. Then when I checked this morning at 7:30am after getting the NCEES email, my results were there and it just said April, 2018.

View attachment 11419
Yeah me too. So I guess my theory of the date change didn't happen this time. I specifically remember it happening the first go around which was Apr 2017 and pretty sure it happened last Oct too. IDK

I'm so relieved. Congrats to all who passed. Good luck on the next one for those that didn't! Thanks EB for keeping me somewhat sane during this whole process. Definitely going to stick around!

So can I go ahead and put PE behind my name, or do I have to wait to get an official license?
You NEED to wait until you have an official license. Today is your day and you should celebrate!

But until you are official, putting PE after your name is misrepresentation and you can get in trouble for doing so. i.e. fines, or inability to get licensec

I'm so relieved. Congrats to all who passed. Good luck on the next one for those that didn't! Thanks EB for keeping me somewhat sane during this whole process. Definitely going to stick around!
Don't forget to consider making a donation to EB.com if it was at all helpful to you. Pass the word to others as well. Helps keep the lights on around here. :thumbs:

So can I go ahead and put PE behind my name, or do I have to wait to get an official license?

You NEED to wait until you have an official license. Today is your day and you should celebrate!

But until you are official, putting PE after your name is misrepresentation and you can get in trouble for doing so. i.e. fines, or inability to get licensec
This. Here in Oregon we take the exam before we even apply for license. So I haven’t even applied yet. I’ll be waiting until AFTER I get an official license issued. The last thing I’d want is to apply for my license and have them deny it because I was caught misrepresenting myself. That would suck big time! Haha

no PE after my name until I have a ACTUAL PE license. So I’ve got a few months...

Capture.JPG

Third try and its a PASS!!!

School of PE got me over the hump. The best thing I did was index all of their notes and study them thoroughly. Many practice problems too from School of PE, C&I, Graffeo's EE Guide to Passing, Wildi's electrical machines, drives, and power systems, Camara's PPI Power book, Power Systems Analysis/Granger & Stevenson, 
Power System Analysis & Design/Glover and more. 

How do I feel? How do I feel?

Well I feel like someone stabbed me in the heart and keep twisting the knife. Yes, that bad.

This is my 3rd time taking this exam. 2x for TFS and 3rd time HVAC. 

I really feel crummy because I scored 49/80. So all i needed was about 8 or 9 more correct answers to pass. I walked out the exam feeling really confident that I passed this test. The questions were not that difficult and I actually had time leftover to go over some of my answers.

image.png

I really dont know how to proceed anymore.

How do I feel? How do I feel?

Well I feel like someone stabbed me in the heart and keep twisting the knife. Yes, that bad.

This is my 3rd time taking this exam. 2x for TFS and 3rd time HVAC. 

I really feel crummy because I scored 49/80. So all i needed was about 8 or 9 more correct answers to pass. I walked out the exam feeling really confident that I passed this test. The questions were not that difficult and I actually had time leftover to go over some of my answers.

View attachment 11458

I really dont know how to proceed anymore.
Take School of PE or another class. It really helped me raise my score about the same amount you need to. If you can understand all the notes and do all the problems, it will go a long way, it did for me. $1300.00 was a big bite to take from m wallet though.

Back