Celebrating and Venting About Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks....Did they have simulated test? How were the professors? How was the pace?
So, I took the video on demand option, as I wanted to be able to go at my own pace. There weren't any simulated tests, but the videos were thorough with tons of examples. No one interrupting with silly questions, just the professor and a white board. The materials they provide are excellent, and I referenced them more than just about any other reference in the exam.

It's not for everyone, but it worked for me. I've heard nothing but positives about the in person classes, though. Several of my co-workers have done the Testmaster in person course, and all have passed.

So, I took the video on demand option, as I wanted to be able to go at my own pace. There weren't any simulated tests, but the videos were thorough with tons of examples. No one interrupting with silly questions, just the professor and a white board. The materials they provide are excellent, and I referenced them more than just about any other reference in the exam.
It's not for everyone, but it worked for me. I've heard nothing but positives about the in person classes, though. Several of my co-workers have done the Testmaster in person course, and all have passed.
Thanks... Yes the interrupting questions are definitely a nuisance and wasteful of time... Thanks for the insight [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nope, failed and back to the drawing board with this mess.... Anyone take civil portion of EET and pass? Or fail? What's your thoughts? I took SoPE and was not satisfied with the depth portion.

I took the transportation for EET (took morning and afternoon study sessions) and to be honest made the exam feel easy.  I failed the first time when studying by myself so not to make light of the exam. It is difficult, but the course was very thorough.

Is it just me, or are the states trickling out slower than they did last December? It feels like a more manageable pace this time around.

@ME_VT Well California is still on west coast time...  results haven't been released this early in the day (east coast time) in quite a while.

I took the transportation for EET (took morning and afternoon study sessions) and to be honest made the exam feel easy.  I failed the first time when studying by myself so not to make light of the exam. It is difficult, but the course was very thorough.
Thank you for your feedback... I have a free repeat in SoPE but didn't like it the first go around and seriously considering EET for depth...I keep hearing nothing but GREAT reviews from them, and am going to eventually bite the bullet...

Hey, out curiosity, does your "fail" results stay on you page even after you pass? Or does it just keep your most recent result?
You have to click into the "exams" tab to see all the results (previous fails). On the main page it just shows the most recent for each test.

GREAT WORK! Did you do anything different for this last time around?
Yes! I took EET for both breadth and depth (WRE). Made a world of difference. The first two times I took a prep class that was offered at my local university. I didn't major in civil engineering so I felt like I needed the extra help that EET provided. A lot of stuff on the test was brand new to me.

Does anyone know if there are a limit to the number of "likes" I can give out? My reactions on posts aren't being recorded anymore. I have some many congrats to give out today!

Does anyone know if there are a limit to the number of "likes" I can give out? My reactions on posts aren't being recorded anymore. I have some many congrats to give out today!
Yes. This correlates to overall post count I think. Resets after 24 hours I believe. Limitation set by the forum host Invision.

Back