Celebrating and Venting About Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the date on anyone’s NCEES page drop the day in the date like ppl on here have said? Or did it go straight from April 13, 2018 to pass/fail?

I have a promotion riding on me passing this test. Which makes it all that much worse because I am pretty sure I failed for a second time. I just want to be done....
I have another Job interview tomorrow

Did the date on anyone’s NCEES page drop the day in the date like ppl on here have said? Or did it go straight from April 13, 2018 to pass/fail?
Yesterday and  when I looked at 12:30 am this morning it still said April 13th, 2018. Then when I checked this morning at 7:30am after getting the NCEES email, my results were there and it just said April, 2018.

IMG_1254.PNG

Passed the Civil Transportation in PA!!!

Took the EET Breadth and Depth and felt that the Depth definitely helped me pass the exam. I'm a bit undecided if the Breadth review really helped, but I guess it doesn't matter now!

The simulated a couple of weeks before the actual exam was really helpful to show me where I was and what I needed to work on but I definitely struggled on certain sections during the exam (Cough Structures Cough) and walked out of there unsure if I had passed.

Off to go backpacking for the looong weekend. I look forward to reading how everyone else did and felt when I get back.

Thanks!!

So for anyone who failed...this doesn't make you less of an engineer.  It doesn't mean you're stupid. I know how soul crushing it is - take some time, be frustrated about it, then get back up and be ready to crush the October test.  
I absolutely agree.  I feel like for me 25% of it was up to luck.   

So for anyone who failed...this doesn't make you less of an engineer.  It doesn't mean you're stupid. I know how soul crushing it is - take some time, be frustrated about it, then get back up and be ready to crush the October test.  
^THIS^

I'd like it if I could but I've hit my limit for today.

So can I go ahead and put PE behind my name, or do I have to wait to get an official license?

I failed my first try and passed on my second. It can be done.

Back