California State Specific Exams (Seismic & Survey)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That password should be the same for both exam results. Last time, i received the password email, then received my first result a little over an hour after the password email, then an hour after that for the last result. Just varies i suppose for each person. Good luck to everyone waiting for the results.

Does anybody know if the last paragraph on the results email is standard verbiage? The one that states that they attached a pre-filed application?...

Does anybody know if the last paragraph on the results email is standard verbiage? The one that states that they attached a pre-filed application?...
I passed survey last time and they still have that attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiner for seismic and Mahallati for surveying. I studied surveying pretty well but I should have spent more time doing seismic problems.

I finally got the email for the password. Now waiting for the email with the results. Nothing yet...

looks like the password emails were sent out according to some order. Possibly last name.

I hope that means results email is soon!!

Anyone able to shift their focus to anything else???

Were you guyz be able to finish all the survey questions? I had about 11 questions not finished.. I don't think I will pass it this time. Sad...

fortunately I have a plethora of snax to keep my mind busy....almonds, peanuts, raisins, chocolate cover almonds....wasting time....more raisins....check email, doh! nothing more snax....
thats a healthy combination of snacks right there. i just got through a bag of those chocolate covered almonds myself..

Back