California State Specific Exams (Seismic & Survey)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ That seems like a lot of time wasting to be going back and forth between diagrams. I don't think the problems were bad, but the time allotment is the killer. Trying to keep track of time to make sure i hit all of the problems was challenging. I remember problems that i knew exactly what to do, just that i wouldn't be getting it done in the 2.5 minutes.

I'm hearing in the other forum that the California results are in! But I don't know if that's all exams or just national. Has anyone gotten their state results?

I haven't gotten any state specific results yet, but I remember getting mine around 3pm in April. Fingers crossed we all get results today - good results that is.

You're right, last time the state exams came out around 3pm, but the national results weren't until the next morning. I don't know what to think anymore! Ahh! :suicide1:

do the state results come electronically or only in the mail?
Both. Last time, BPELS sent an email with a password and notification that the results were coming "within 24 hours." Then they sent a password protected pdf with the results. The snail mail followed a couple weeks later, but it was the same document as the email. Just more fail news in my case

do the state results come electronically or only in the mail?

Both.

The board somehow entered my email address as ending in .coN rather than .coM (confirmed by a person I spoke to there on the phone), so I get ZERO emails from them, only the hardcopy snail mail. I have asked them to fix this at least three times, but apparently that is impossible as I still get no emails from them. I hope they send the letters soon enough for me to get them before next Monday as I'm leaving town on Tuesday the 23rd.

I realize that sun hasn't even risen in California yet but anxiety takes over reasoning and I am already waiting for the email with a password protected PDF. Come on Cali!

Hopefully today?

7af806fe1c675b757be279be7da7e661.jpg

waiting for both. This is my first time, but I think seismic was much easier than surveying. At least for me. Do you guys agree?

I agree. but I think that maybe because I had working experience with IBC and I knew how to apply it. so that obviously came in useful. As for the surveying, its not something I ever practiced nor do i intend to

I may be in the minority here, but I thought survey was easier than seismic... then again I took seismic after the 8 hour and didn't put as much time into it as I had hoped. I Really hope I passed both though!!

I am with MadBum, surveying was easier for me this time around. What's the likely chance BPELS will release results at 8am? :waiting:

Back