California State Specific Exams (Seismic & Survey)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My password came in, not that it's any different from the password I had last time! Now to wait about half an hour to two hours... Last time I got the password around 3:14pm and then received results around 3:47pm and 5:03pm. Now the wait game is on! :waitwall:

Is the email text only or it has a kind of GREEN symbol for pass and RED for fail. I think I wont be able to read the email because of my high level of stress.

The password is in red but there are some bold fonts too. There's italics and capital letters. They even inserted a hyperlink. Sadly, none of that means anything.

Well, there goes my productivity! As long as I don't see another diagnostic form with a "we regret to inform you" notice, I think I will be fine.

That diagnostic table in the center of the page is the real killer. If you see that, no need to even read the letter: game over :suicide1:

Waiting for the Seismic only. A coworker took the exam the same time, he got the email already. :(

Geezus! I've felt really good about how I did on the seismic exam all this time and now that results are around the corner I am second guessing myself...bad, bad, bad, bad.....
I know.. same here :( ( I dont know why they have to have us go through this horror movie just to find out an exam score

Does anybody know if the last paragraph on the results email is standard verbiage? The one that states that they attached a pre-filed application?...

I wonder how does it take them two months to figure out the results for the computer based seismic and surveying tests.

Back