CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrat's Royal Flush!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :appl: :appl: :party-smiley-048: :woot: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

ROYAL FLUSH, PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LICENSE LOOKUP ALREADY..
I DONT SEE MY NAME.. HOPEFULLY ITS NOT BECAUSE I FAILED BUT THEY HAVE NOT UPDATED YET..
I do not see my name in the database... hopefully they just haven't updated it yet!

Although I keep thinking that my "congratulations" letter is some kind of mistake .. I failed all three exams in April 06..

Royal Flush, what was your discipline?

I am in central Cali and dont have anything yet either. Congrats...

CONGRAT'S SARDAR!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :multiplespotting: :appl: :appl: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

SADAR OR ROYAL FLUSH,

What was all in your envelope? One letter? Two letters?

my husband just received his fail letter. :multiplespotting: we are in sacramento. there were two pages in the envelope, one was the letter and the other an overview of his performance in each of the categories. this was his first attempt (EE)-i'm sure he'll get it next time!!

my husband just received his fail letter. :multiplespotting: we are in sacramento. there were two pages in the envelope, one was the letter and the other an overview of his performance in each of the categories. this was his first attempt (EE)-i'm sure he'll get it next time!!

Sorry to hear that, tell him not to give up. Now that he's seen the exams, he will know what to do to make it in round 2!

Back