CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew!!!! Thanks for the update! I was about ready to :mail-296:
It nice to know they get another chance to :mail-296:

But someday it will be all good! :mail-296:

I was almost about to go postal. :mail-296:

Wow, the mechanical pass rates have gone up significantly from 41.04% to 58.27%. I am not sure if I should feel more confident or more worried of the pain that I will feel I didn't pass this time.

you should all call them and see if they will give you your results over the phone or email :mail-296:

you should all call them and see if they will give you your results over the phone or email :mail-296:

Knowing the board, they would probably post a message on their website saying "that due to the unusually high volume of calls, the P.E. results have been delayed indefinately.....better luck next year!"

I suppose it's probably just better to :mail-296: and get use to :mail-296:

But, let's give a warm :mail-296: :mail-296: :mail-296: to the hard working individuals at the CA board who can't seem to check for computer glitches in the 13 weeks (91 days) between the exam date and their ridiculous end of January meeting date!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Three cheers for the super hardworking and efficient folks at the board !!!!

well, this could be my last nite actually thinking I have a chance of passing... i suppose i should enjoy it while it lasts...

unless some miracle occurs, I'll hafta get back to the ol' books starting next weekend!!

Forget about the service you have gotten from the State Board ....

Keep your on on the award .... good luck !!!

JR

Yes JR, mad skills.

The license lookup database is being updated right now! Hopefully it will be ready and rolling soon. My head is starting to hurt from all of this banging my head against the wall. :brickwall:

Yes JR, mad skills.
The license lookup database is being updated right now! Hopefully it will be ready and rolling soon. My head is starting to hurt from all of this banging my head against the wall. :brickwall:
SFME, how do you know that the datbase is being updated?

Last edited:
SFME, how do you know that the datbase is being updated?
When I went to the site this morning it gave me a message that said "We are upadating the database. Please come back later". That message is not there now but I don't think that it has been updated as my name is not there and neither is my friend who I am sure passed.

Maybe a false alarm.

Yes, you are right, the new results are not there. If you see the top of a search result page, it says "The information on this page is updated five days a week (Monday - Friday). " meaning the the transactions of day to day business, eg, cancellations, delinquencies etc are updated everyday and I think that is what they were doing this morning.

The wait is now unbearable.

Thanks wolf and everyone else !! I have become a
22.gif
since participating in this forum. I love them - helps to add a dimension to communication that is already impeded by words alone. Especially when it comes to humor or sarcasm.

I really feel the pain of everyone still waiting in CA - I think it is so wrong to make you guys wait for so long. Especially when other candidates already know thier results.

As far as EB.com goes, I am going to put a request into the head hanchos to see if they will change my title to Emoticon Engineer - that seems to be my niche. It certainly helps pass the time with a good laugh or two which I firmly believe is the cornerstone of life. I always take a moment to remind my coworkers (and hopefully the members of this forum) of that fact.

BTW - I was watching Back to the Future last night - it was on AMC. I love that movie !!! Especially Doc - he is the bomb diggatay !!! Even though I practically know every line by heart - I still laugh hysterically. My wife just thinks I am weird. After Back to the Future finished up, The Three Amigos came on - Fun times !! :brickwall:

JR

Thanks wolf and everyone else !! I have become a
22.gif
since participating in this forum. I love them - helps to add a dimension to communication that is already impeded by words alone. Especially when it comes to humor or sarcasm.
I really feel the pain of everyone still waiting in CA - I think it is so wrong to make you guys wait for so long. Especially when other candidates already know thier results.

As far as EB.com goes, I am going to put a request into the head hanchos to see if they will change my title to Emoticon Engineer - that seems to be my niche. It certainly helps pass the time with a good laugh or two which I firmly believe is the cornerstone of life. I always take a moment to remind my coworkers (and hopefully the members of this forum) of that fact.

BTW - I was watching Back to the Future last night - it was on AMC. I love that movie !!! Especially Doc - he is the bomb diggatay !!! Even though I practically know every line by heart - I still laugh hysterically. My wife just thinks I am weird. After Back to the Future finished up, The Three Amigos came on - Fun times !! :brickwall:

JR

<slight thread highjack>

Go over to "Shoot the Breeze" and give JR your support in becoming the Emoticon Engineeer!

JR--man I gotta hand it to you, I have been able to relax and chill out a bit regarding the BS in CA

You are doing this board a great service!

<end of thread highjack>

BAD NEWS FOR CALIFORNIA..

yesterday i was just talking to a telephone attendant where she said

some results will be mailed yesterday and today..

i got the chance to talk today to the one in charge of release of the results

she said no results were mailed yesterday and probably no results today..

she said she doesnt know when it will be released..

so i'm expecting the worst now.. friday this week or early next week..

The last issued license number is 70563. So when we see numbers beyond this start to appear in the database we'll know that it has been or is being updated.

BAD NEWS FOR CALIFORNIA..yesterday i was just talking to a telephone attendant where she said

some results will be mailed yesterday and today..

i got the chance to talk today to the one in charge of release of the results

she said no results were mailed yesterday and probably no results today..

she said she doesnt know when it will be released..

so i'm expecting the worst now.. friday this week or early next week..

That is horrible news!

I am going to start throwing sharp objects at the next person that asks me if I passed.

The CA board is by far the most incompetent of all the states. What the fu@& were they doing for the last month while they were sitting on the results? :jerkit:

C'mon Governator! :winko: Whip those board members into shape and get them to actually do their job. :whipping:

Back