CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone from the other board ("the other board") claims to have received the results already for CA SE exam..

anyone here received theirs?

Legally the California Board of Professional Engineers could not have mailed the PE results before the Board's adoption of "Cut scores" on the 26th. I think the SE exam doesnot fall into that category where the Board has to adopt a cut score so might be that the result letter was mailed before the 26th.

I wonder when will they update the Database, before or after we recive the letters. I will post as soon as I receive the letter or find my name in the database, hopefully!

he claimed to have received the results on saturday.. and it was sent friday, jan 26..

he claimed to have received the results on saturday.. and it was sent friday, jan 26..

If the results, truly had been released for a state this size, I would think the forums would be lighting up like christmas trees of people who passed, failed, whatever.

1 person out of a couple thousand that took the exam has posted....

<_< :thumbs: :dunno: :thumbs: :waitwall: :waitwall:

If the results, truly had been released for a state this size, I would think the forums would be lighting up like christmas trees of people who passed, failed, whatever.

:waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:
Big wolf, I don't know a thing about CA, but I think you nailed it right on the head. IF scores were release, the message boad woudl be lighting up like a christmas tree
1.gif

I hope for everyone in CA's sake they have been released ... :whipping:

Good luck !! :)

JR

Big wolf, I don't know a thing about CA, but I think you nailed it right on the head. IF scores were release, the message boad woudl be lighting up like a christmas tree
1.gif

I hope for everyone in CA's sake they have been released ... :waitwall:

Good luck !! :waitwall:

JR

Nice holiday smileys!! I know what I wanted from santa this year....and I'm hoping to get it this coming week! :waitwall:

:waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

the other board is now lighting up like christmas tree from people who recieved their results from SE exam...

goodluck to all !!!

:laugh:

I Wish everyone of you waiting for CA PE luck!

Does any one know the link to the cut scores for California Board?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share what I was told by the board just minutes ago. Notice the question and answer discussion below:

My Question: Will the results be mailed out today for sure?

Her response: It is hard to say. We will use this week to finish processing them. Look to start recieving something next week. We mailed out the Structural and Geotechnical Last friday.

My Question: Will the License lookup database be updated before the results are sent out?

Her response: Yes, it is always updated first.

My Question: So if I check the License lookup database continally there is a good chance that I will see something prior to receiving my results?

Her response: Definitely

Whether or not she knows what she is talking about remains to be seen. Hang in there everyone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:mail-296:
I Wish everyone of you waiting for CA PE luck!

Does any one know the link to the cut scores for California Board?

Thanks

Use the following link

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/e_exam.htm

Scroll down the page. When the Oct scores are posted by the board, then they should appear on this page (above the April 06 stastics)

No scores reported yet.

:laugh: <_< :thumbs: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

Use the following linkhttp://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/e_exam.htm

Scroll down the page. When the Oct scores are posted by the board, then they should appear on this page (above the April 06 stastics)

No scores reported yet.

:laugh: <_< :thumbs: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

I'm sorry. I should have been more specific. I asked her specifically about the license lookup database. I edited my previous post accordingly.

I find it somewhat ironic that the SE results got released before the PE results, when the SE is essay format (partially) and the PE is multiple choice scan tron format. (Yes, the board had to "adopt" the results at their meeting on Friday, I just find it funny that the **** essay exams are making their way back to the applicants first)

Now of course, if I were taking the SE exam, I would think that was the greatest thing in the world and would probably be :laugh:

Congrats to all you SE's receiving your results! Hope to join you soon! <_<

there's probably just less SE's

out of our room in GA there was maybe one row of structural folks and about 30 for everyone else.

i called the board.. feb 2 is a safe date..

they will be mailing results today and tomorrow..

they posted the statistics already..

:mail-296: :mail-296: :mail-296: :mail-296:

i called the board.. feb 2 is a safe date..they will be mailing results today and tomorrow..

they posted the statistics already..

:mail-296: :mail-296: :mail-296: :mail-296:

Whew!!!! Thanks for the update! I was about ready to :mail-296:

It nice to know they get another chance to :whipping:

But someday it will be all good! :mail-296:

Back