CALIFORNIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Just A flash, just for a moment I felt like I saw the word "Passed" flashing through my eyes! Just a short moment though but so sweet!!,..... :winko:

I called the board twice and got roughly the same answer. This is the story as of Noon on 1/30/07.

They are stuffing envelopes right now; they will be sending some of the letters out today and will get the rest out by the end of the week. They have been having problems "merging" the database for the license lookup. They will not update the database until all of the letters have been sent out.

:winko:

I called the board twice and got roughly the same answer. This is the story as of Noon on 1/30/07.
They are stuffing envelopes right now; they will be sending some of the letters out today and will get the rest out by the end of the week. They have been having problems "merging" the database for the license lookup. They will not update the database until all of the letters have been sent out.

:winko:
Thanks SFME. Hopefully we only have a few more days to wait at the most.

:waitwall:

"They are stuffing envelopes right now" -->That's a pathetic excuse. The envelops should have already been stuffed before the board meeting last Friday. They obviously knew what the cut scores were and who passed or failed well in advance of the meeting. The only purpose of the meeting was to pass a motion to adopt the cut scores....merely a formality written into the law books.

I thnk the frustrating part is that nobody is getting a straight answer and all this could have been prevented if the board had just an ounce of COMMON SENSE.....nuf' said!

:burgerking: I think I'll go have some burger king tonight.....the king always cheers me up with his triple-stacker value meal!

:waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

"They are stuffing envelopes right now" -->That's a pathetic excuse. The envelops should have already been stuffed before the board meeting last Friday. They obviously knew what the cut scores were and who passed or failed well in advance of the meeting. The only purpose of the meeting was to pass a motion to adopt the cut scores....merely a formality written into the law books.
I thnk the frustrating part is that nobody is getting a straight answer and all this could have been prevented if the board had just an ounce of COMMON SENSE.....nuf' said!
Bigwolf, You spoke my mind. Thanks!

they sent some results yesterday.. dont know what part though..

anyone got their results yet?

they sent some results yesterday.. dont know what part though..anyone got their results yet?

Nothing yet, but I'm located in Southern California, so I have a feeling it will take a couple days by mail :brickwall: once they send them.

:) :p10940623: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall: :waitwall:

my hands are shaking so I can barely type but..

got my CA results a minute ago and

I PASSED !!! hallelujah! all 3 exams!!!!

ROYAL FLUSH, PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LICENSE LOOKUP ALREADY..

I DONT SEE MY NAME.. HOPEFULLY ITS NOT BECAUSE I FAILED BUT THEY HAVE NOT UPDATED YET..

I guess this means there is hope that most Californians will get results before the weekend?!?!?!?!

Back