CALIFORNIA - RESULTS April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried using the license lookup? Don't know if they update it before letter gets to house.

Letters come first. IF Letters are mailed out Friday.....database online is usually update by the following wed/thursday.

Just becuase the database says its upto date (ie day results are mailed), doesn't mean the boards database was transfered to the online database yet; it takes a few business days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last December the NCEES result letters were dated December 28th, and were not realeased (meaning on the NCEES website) until January 7th. So following the same number of days estimate, lets hope we get our results this Tuesday or Wednesday instead of the 10th.

One way to check in the Database is to search by number. The board issues numbers sequentially. Right now they are at 77996 and so when you search 77997 and find a result that will indicate that they have added the Succesful April Examinees.

Or at least this makes sense to me.

Does anyone know if the civil results will be available on NCEES as soon as CA releases the results? Or will we have to wait another couple days for the mail to arrive? Here's the language from the BPELS website. The first section says that all disciplines will be accessible on NCEES, but the second section says that civil results will be mailed. Thanks for any info and good luck everyone!

National Professional Engineer

Results for the April 2011 National Professional Engineer (PE) (all engineering disciplines) exams are expected to be released by June 10, 2011. All examinees for this examination will be notified by email from NCEES and directed to logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostic if provided.

State Specific Professional Civil Engineer

Results for the April 2011 state specific exam (Civil Seismic Principles and Civil Engineering Surveying) are expected to be released by June 10, 2011. Results for these exams will be mailed to the examinee’s address of record as provided by the applicant to the Board.
My understanding is that they mail them all in the same batch. The difference is that for the National Practice & Principles of Engineer Exam, you can check your results/diagnostics on the NCEES website before the letters arrive in the mail... but for seismic & surveying you have to wait for them to arrive. My source is a buddy who took the civil exam October 2010.

Other topic was initiated for October 10 exam. Hope results come out today!

Last December the NCEES result letters were dated December 28th, and were not realeased (meaning on the NCEES website) until January 7th. So following the same number of days estimate, lets hope we get our results this Tuesday or Wednesday instead of the 10th.
So, wouldn't that have been last Friday that they should have been released? [head on desk and groaning] The 10th is really feeling like a complete insult.

So, wouldn't that have been last Friday that they should have been released? [head on desk and groaning] The 10th is really feeling like a complete insult.
Tough crowd...By past comparisons, June 10th is lightning fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Though crowd...By past comparisons, June 10th is lightning fast!
Kids these days, huh?

Though crowd...By past comparisons, June 10th is lightning fast!
agreed!

California Results has to be one of the most entertaining posting ever. I feel sorry for you guys. I'm from NJ and I endured couple of extra days of agony before getting my results so I completely understand.... By the CALI'S RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!

J/K! But I had to do it... :dancingnaughty:

California Results has to be one of the most entertaining posting ever. I feel sorry for you guys. I'm from NJ and I endured couple of extra days of agony before getting my results so I completely understand.... By the CALI'S RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!
J/K! But I had to do it... :dancingnaughty:
NOT FUNNY!

Back