CALIFORNIA - RESULTS April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I am dying over here! I check my 'MY NCEES' several times a day. Sometimes even keep the screen open and do a refresh from time to time. But, realistically, I know CA is always a week or two behind the earliest states (due to the Seismic and Surveying, I suppose). But, the good news is the NCEES has released their results to the states relatively early this cycle so our 1-2 week wait has already begun. I bet we'll see results by the end of next week, tops. Good luck everyone!
Any news....I have started taking Prozac for anxiety....

Hello CAPLS

Any update on the PE results other than June 10???

a little update would be helpful

Thanks

Has anyone called California BPELS about the results!!! PLEASE UPDATE

You wont get an update until Friday afternoon at the VERY earliest.....after they find out if they were able to get all the results in the mail.......ie if you dont know by friday afternoon......you most likely wont get the results til next friday, June 10.

My bet is for this Friday.

The current lot of test takers should consider themselves lucky. In years past, it took up to 110 days to get results. It hasn't even been 60 days. Sit back, have a beer or three, and relax.

The current lot of test takers should consider themselves lucky. In years past, it took up to 110 days to get results. It hasn't even been 60 days. Sit back, have a beer or three, and relax.
Lol, it may be quicker to take the PE in another state and apply for comity than to take the

test in California! It may not even be 60 days, but, as they say, you are judged relative to

your peers. California's peers are the other states, and, well let's just say California is at

least on one end of the bell curve!

Lol, it may be quicker to take the PE in another state and apply for comity than to take the

test in California! It may not even be 60 days, but, as they say, you are judged relative to

your peers. California's peers are the other states, and, well let's just say California is at

Yeah, not so much. You still are required to take and pass the Survey and Seismic Exams.

Yeah, not so much. You still are required to take and pass the Survey and Seismic Exams.
Seismic and Survey for Non-Civil? That's a new requirement!

You know, if you had said non-civil anywhere in your paragraph, we wouldn't be left to guess what discipline you might be refering to.

You know, if you had said non-civil anywhere in your paragraph, we wouldn't be left to guess what discipline you might be refering to.
Umm..everyone's discipline is on the left..below the number of posts. :laugh:

At any rate, I think it will be June 3rd at around 2pm in the afternoon. Any other guesses?

with any luck :waitwall:
The dates all say that they will post results on the 10th. I still haven't found anything to the contrary. Has anyone had any luck finding out if they passed by searching the California Registered Engineer database? A co-worker was able to find out he passed last year two weeks early by finding his name listed.

The dates all say that they will post results on the 10th. I still haven't found anything to the contrary. Has anyone had any luck finding out if they passed by searching the California Registered Engineer database? A co-worker was able to find out he passed last year two weeks early by finding his name listed.
Wait. I am going to pretend that you did not just say that. I have already checked the database for my name several times this week and its not on there. I already ran out of Prozac.

"by the 10th," not "on the 10th." Big difference to those of us who are waiting needlessly

"by the 10th," not "on the 10th." Big difference to those of us who are waiting needlessly
exactly. if it were listed as being released on the 10th there wouldnt be nearly as much anticipation in this thread.

Back