California Release Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, August 3rd would be nice! I'm an electrical and now it's telling me that our mailing date is "TO BE DETERMINED". This is amazing. I hope I get my results before the next test!

Hi Friends,

Just let you know that I have received my result today and thanks god my stars were good......

First Cali results are in. Congrats deepd5. Should have a lot more by Monday. Good luck all!

Hi Friends,Just let you know that I have received my result today and thanks god my stars were good......

What discipline are you? I thought that it was to be determined for the PE exam. That is awesome that you got your results and passed. Nice work!

Congratulations deepd5 !!!!!

Do you live around Sacramento ?

I'm in SoCal, no results here yet.

Did anyone who is Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical get their results yet? The board's website now says TO BE DETERMINED for those disciplines. WTF??

A poster on the other board got his mechanical results yesterday. So they have determined that.

It looks like they updated the mailing of results on their website. It appears that they sent them out on Friday. It doesn't appear the database has been updated yet though. Can someone confirm that.

As of 9:45 this morning the database had not been updated. It is good to know that they mailed all the April 2007 results as of 8/3.

I think they do stuff like put TBD on the website and then watch EB.com to see us squirm just for kicks...

congratulations, we have been reduced to cheap entertainment!

Two electricals in my office (located in Sac) got their scores on Sat. so I guess the mech/elec/chem went out with the rest. I had mine sent to work so I should be finding out soon if I passed.

Back