California Release Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read on "the other board" that someone had called Sacramento and they told him that they started mailing out the letters in batches on Monday and should finish by Friday.

So guys, any day now.

I just read on "the other board" that someone had called Sacramento and they told him that they started mailing out the letters in batches on Monday and should finish by Friday. So guys, any day now.
Hopefully, the website will be updated some time today saying mailing date of today.

I'm in Dallas now so I'm pretty sure I'll be getting mine last. :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs: :smileyballs:

do you suppose there is any order that they mail them out? If its alphabetical... Im in bad shape... but if they send them out in the order that they were finished I'm in good shape!

maybe they send out all the not passes first.... in which case, I can wait!

maybe they send out all the not passes first.... in which case, I can wait!

IF that is true...I want to be the last one to receive my letter.

I could almost swear that WV does that. It seems like the failing letters come in one day, and the passing letters the next. At least the last couple of releases appeared that way from how people posted on this board. Thats a small number, so it may be coincidence. Either way, it's worth another days wait IMO.

Somebody has to receive something today!! Right? It has been four days since they sent out the first batch. :brickwall:

Should be good news to you since it is said the failing letters are sent out first.
That's just speculation.

I think they sent out the EIT letters first and then ours. Aaaahhhh, whatever !!!!!!!

right now, at this point....its out of your hands. I wouldn't worry about it right now. Worrying won't help you.

If you pass, great. If you didn't, don't be upset, you just need to try harder next time around. Hope to hear good news!

You folks have got to start getting something tomorrow.

I feel for you. I'm from California and I still remember the wait from 2005.

Looks like they updated the website. But mailing date is still Aug.3rd. That's going to be a long weekend again. I actually should be happy about that, shouldn't I ?

Back