California Release Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. I started to have dreams of passing the exam. Hopefully, it turns out true finally. :laugh:
I dreamed two nights ago that I didn't pass. That really gets my hopes up because I never had a night dream come true. :D

OMG, only a few more days.

And yes, I checked the license lookup database today. And I'll check it on Monday, Tuesday, etc. until the letter arrives.

****.I would hate to be in your shoes.How the hell it takes so long in the Republic of California? Guess that is what happens when you have steroids user as a Governor. Just kidding guys/gals. Good luck to you all.

Hang on folks! This could be the day somebody get's a result. I sure hope so, and that it is a "P"

PS - For those monitoring the board, sorry if you thought I was announcing a letter. I'm sure you are all nervous after all that time.

Just checked the web site. No updates about the release of April results.

Hopefully the look-up database has not been updated yet... because my name is NOT in there... suspense is KILLING me!

:screwloose: :smileyballs: :brickwall:

Yeah, I am going to start checking the mailbox on Wednesday.
I start checking on Tuesday. Oh man, the time of truth has finally come.

I think this was the first weekend I wished it would be over fast. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the look-up database has not been updated yet... because my name is NOT in there... suspense is KILLING me!
:screwloose: :smileyballs: :brickwall:
Don't worry about this. Almost 100% certain you will have the letter in your hands before they update the DB. They take their sweet time with data entry, like everything else.

Just to verify that I am indeed a nerd... There are 934 PE's in CA with the last name Smith, and 430 with the last name Jones... if either number number goes up... we know that they have updated.

I think I have just embarrassed myself...

The pass rates are up now. But I still think you will have your letter before the DB is updated. It's always been like that.

The pass rates are up now. But I still think you will have your letter before the DB is updated. It's always been like that.
41% passed the PE and only 37% passed Seismic and Surveying. :(

There's no way I passed any of these. And I thought surveying was so easy.

Back