California Release Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to let everyone know that they have updated the database this morning, and as a little pinch to make sure I am not dreaming, my name and new number are on it! :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that they have updated the database this morning, and as a little pinch to make sure I am not dreaming, my name and new number are on it! :)
Thanks for letting us know. I just typed in my name and there it is. And now I know my license number, too. Cool !!!!

CONGRAT'S TO ALL NEW CALIFORNIA PE'S!!!! OUR ENDURANCE PAID OFF!!!!!!

I think you had to send the take home back within 30 days of taking the test... You might want to give the state a call.
thank you for the note.

i called and they did not mention any time limit and said i still should receive the results.

i check the database and i am not there. i like to assume that it is because they still don't have the take-home exam results although i didn't do good on the exam!!

thank you for the note.i called and they did not mention any time limit and said i still should receive the results.

i check the database and i am not there. i like to assume that it is because they still don't have the take-home exam results although i didn't do good on the exam!!
I don't know if you passed or not, but they won't put you in the DB until they have recieved and processed your take home. So that is one possible reason.

<br />Got my wall cert yesterday... Now I'm bona-fide!<br />
<br /><br /><br />
WHAT ???????????

I guess I can expect mine any day now ? Yippie !!!!!!!!!

Did you get a wallet card, too ?

Got my wall certificate yesterday (8-16-07). No wallet card though.

Got my wallet card today also. I'm still waiting on my Nevada Wall certificate even though I have been licensed there since June.

Back