California PE Lic. Numbers??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too... I already had it laminated and I am carrying it with me...also got my wall certificate on Saturday and already took it to Michael's to have it framed along with my pencil !
Sweet. I haven't got the wall cert yet. Did it come together with the pocket id?

Friday I got an email saying my application is complete and now going to technical review by the engineering registrar. Anyone have an approximate time frame from this point to notification?

Friday I got an email saying my application is complete and now going to technical review by the engineering registrar. Anyone have an approximate time frame from this point to notification?
From what I remember it'll be another 4 weeks...they're about 1/2 way there....

pjavery said:
Check the license lookup. I got that email on 6/20 and apparently was issued my license number yesterday (6/27). 

#Holler. Time to order stamps and update credentials and ****. 
Congrats @pjavery...you've officially joined the cool-kids club 🙂 ... the 4 of us need together again once we all get our licenses...I have another friend who just got his Civil license as well who may be joining us...

@squaretaper...have you received yours yet?

Congrats @pjavery...you've officially joined the cool-kids club 🙂 ... the 4 of us need together again once we all get our licenses...I have another friend who just got his Civil license as well who may be joining us...

@squaretaper...have you received yours yet?
Not yet! Buuuut, they cashed my check, so that's something. I think I'm 2 weeks behind @pjavery, so just need to hurry up and wait!

Wow, it seems like CA is almost as slow as NY on issuing the license numbers.

I know I may appear like the super geek by posting this, however below is the progression of licenses issued in NY since the day after the NCEES results were posted

(Accurate up to the minute that I posted this reply).  This is pitiful considering I expect  about 650 to 700 licenses to be issued from the April test (about 450 to go).

Chart.JPG

^ perhaps the folks at the NY licensing board are too busy spamming EB.com? :dunno:

^ perhaps the folks at the NY licensing board are too busy spamming EB.com? :dunno:
Gee, I hope they are looking her - maybe some level of guilt will result.

Actually, when you look at the next level of detail it's much worse than the bar graph shows since the 'comity' licenses are about half of those that have been issued since the April test date.

I am still trying to decide about the one New York license issued the very next day after the results were released (5/25/2018). By pure coincidence, I assume, that person has the same last name as one of our NYS elected Officials.

Details.JPG

Back