Black Friday 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Weather Channel is very educational and my mom likes the one guy.  She thinks he's very competent (which is mom speak for she'd like to climb him like a tree).

Jim Cantore I assume?  I'm pretty sure my wife feels the same way about him.

Jim Cantore I assume?  I'm pretty sure my wife feels the same way about him.
As does my mom.  Tbh, I wouldn't mind seeing him on the other side of the dinner table, if you know what I mean.

Also, sorry, @Road Guy!  I've ruining the BF thread again with non-topics!  Uh, uh, maybe I'll go to Costco on BF to get ice cream and watch the masses?

Boyfriend will stop at Aldis today since he's got a job site near-ish one so no BF shopping for us! Tho I am hoping to snag a discounted Embark test from Amazon on BF/CM so we can figure out what Miss Moo is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reebok is having a pre-Black Friday deal for two days - Nano 08's are BOGO, so $125 for two pairs with code "NANO" on checkout.  Limited on color selection, but Nanos are usually my go-to gym shoe, so I usually buy in advance and toss once I've worn the old ones out.

which btw @tj_PE the menards ad posted! no copper pans this year... they switched to diamond. 
who cooks with diamonds??!?!!??!!?!??! my mom gets the $10 wok every year. Do they have that?!??!!!!!!!

SAUSAGES.

I have one carpet and my car to vacuum.  Everything else I broom and/or mop, which is fine.  Dyson...I heard is kinda like the Apple of vacuums.  They used to be really good, an dhave a large consumer base, but that recently they've been coasting and are ultra-expensive for what they do and that the "Samsung" vacuums (like the Shark) do just as good a job for a lower price point.  Maybe when I move into my own house I'll get an 'adult' vacuum.  Tbh, I wish I could have brought my old-old-old vacuum cleaner with me that uses bags.  Thing was a beast and loud, but it cleaned EVERYTHING without fail.  But it takes up a huge amount of space and it wasn't worth it to transport across state lines to be lugged up 3-flights of stairs.  Thing was heavy.
We actually have an old Dyson, but have recently gone Shark (we have 2 - a corded and a cordless) They are a lot lighter, and mostly work as well as the Dyson.  We have a lot less carpet than we used to, and a lot of what we do have is on stairs - the Dyson is terrible on stairs, at least weight wise.

Back