Black Friday 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a child whose father is still trying to do this stuff: I will still leave it in the un-designated spot and will not try.
well i figured with this the hose would "self reel" and not be laying all over the garage ;)

I guess I will miss that one day...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, they'll just leave it extended, then it can rip off the ceiling/wall when you run over the fully-extended hose reel.

Just decorate the fake trees lol 
Hahahahahaha, I was able to score a 6ft tree for $30 that has lights, which would potentially be cheaper than buying actual strand lights to put on my fake palm trees.  I might go back later this week and grab one of those 'mini crates' that have a complete set of ornaments and hang them up to 'fluff' the tree.  Then I can tell my mom I'm professional fluffer, she will then leave me alone, and my dad can giggle in the background at my new occupation.

@Road Guy you will def miss the belligerence and tomfoolery of children.  This is the first time I've 'moved-moved' away, where my dad can't reasonably visit me in a day, and my mom says he is grumpier than usual and has lost 10-lbs in mourning.  My mom thinks it was a good morning BM, which I agreed, but dad said he is walking more to escape inevitable thoughts of despair.

My dad has become very 'high school teenish' as he's gotten older.

My dad has become very 'high school teenish' as he's gotten older.
So he just spouts profanities at your mom and then slams the door to his room, before sneaking out to drink Boone's Farm with his friends?

So he just spouts profanities at your mom and then slams the door to his room, before sneaking out to drink Boone's Farm with his friends?

I mean, he's a musician, so yeah?  Except more discount Franzia because they're classy-middle class and dad hoards the expensive wine that come from the vineyards down the street.  They no longer have a wine rack.  They have a multi-purpose rack with the wheels locked and wine bottles precariously stacked by type.

Bought the kids each a Chromebook because the school system is struggling to provide enough for all the students. It was on both of their Christmas lists, so I'm sure they will be happy. I also bought the misses an Apple watch which she has no idea about, but I'm sure she's going to fuss at me for spending the money to get it. 

I broke down and bought some of those meundies (matching pair) advertised all over facebook, hopefully we can do some day drinking and put them to use
I had to google this.  I hope you bought the doughnut-themed ones.

Also, had to send my mom a picture of my baby-Christmas tree so she wouldn't buy me a 7+ foot monstrosity shipped to the house.

I had to google this.  I hope you bought the doughnut-themed ones.

Also, had to send my mom a picture of my baby-Christmas tree so she wouldn't buy me a 7+ foot monstrosity shipped to the house.
you'll also probably get the ones for tomboyX too 

Back