Bad advice to previous poster

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By requesting the exact formulas / ingredient list from yer local FBI or Sheriff Office.

Who else should we have join Dex on his new life goal to be a meth distributor?

Miley Cyrus.

Who would distribute the meth?

Last edited by a moderator:
The elementary school cafeteria staff.

It's raining but I am supposed to go running. What should I do?

Strip to your skivy's, take a bar of soap and enjoy the run. It is even better if during a deluge that is causing evacuations & flooding of your neighborhood.

Will the neighborhood watch actually catch the drunk wandering down the road, or should I go offer the fella another round?

Give him your car keys. He's obviously too drunk to walk.

How do I increase my income to afford a bigger plane?

Hire this guy:

bill-murray-caddyshack.jpg

How do I get my kids to pick up their toys at night?

Tell them if they don't pick them up you will burn the toys in a huge bon fire on Christmas Eve sending a signal to Santa that naughty children live within and to go on to the next house.

How do I get rid of all the packing paper in my house?

Well, let me just say then that I dig your tool belt.

How can I keep my coffee hot all the way down to the last drop in my cup?

Drink REALLY fast!!

If a cat always lands on its feet, and a buttered piece of bread will always land buttered side down...

What will happen if I glue a piece of buttered bread on the back of a cat and drop it??

Last edited by a moderator:
The dog will come flying out of nowhere, snatch the bread off the cat ripping all of the cats hair out and angering the cat beyond belief so that the cat will not only is the cat going to land on it's feet (because the bread isn't attached any more)... it's going to proceed to launch itself at the happy dog that is eating the hairy buttered bread.

what should I do with the broken elliptical that I forgot to put out with the bulky pick up?

Sell it on Ebay... List it as 'Good condition & Gently Used"

What happens when you get "scared half to death" twice?

Stop playing fantasy football.

How do I fix that wierd buzzing coming from the Camaro's exhaust

Back