Bad advice to previous poster

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit someone really hard with it.

How do you speed up the design review process?

Schedule the Design Review at 4PM on a Friday.

How can you test that the refrigerator light really went out when you closed the door?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ones where someone else picks up the dinner check.

How do you collect the data of the number of woman who have fallen in the toilet becuase the man forgot to put the seat back down?

estimate the number of women living in homes with indoor toilets with a man, then add on any woman who has spent more than 3 weekends at their boyfriends house, and any woman who has allowed their boyfriend to stay at their house more than 8 weekends, multiply by 100,000 and subtract one

Create some box plots and then sample 3% of the population of every country in the world to verify

how do I decrease fat and increase muscle with out changing my diet and exercise?

buy a ticket for every single possible combination

how do I convince my husband boob reduction surgery is a good idea?

Show him 1000's of pictures of other woman's boobs, and let him decide which ones he likes best! :)

How can you validate time travel exists?

Travel to Libya and smuggle some Plutonium to run some tests.

When will warp drive be available?

Liquid gel centers...

How can I teach my wife that our Visa card has a "Credit Limit" and NOT a "Credit Goal"?

Call up and report the card as stolen. When she says it's being declined, tell it's because the credit limit was lowered. Never give her the new card.

How do I get a raise?

Back