Apple iPhone 6

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the new Zelda game-- the one you have to buy a god damn Wii Universe to play...
What's that one called? I recall buying one of the newer games for LadyFox's b-day. But since it was for Wii-U, I needed to get some stupid controller adapter so the game could be played on my regular Wii. :screwloose:

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesn't come out till end of October. if there is an adapter that would be sweet.. my daughter wants to buy the new Zelda game but wants me to spring for the wii U (not!)

Wind Waker? It's almost there:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jukYkHZDhO0

edit: ah, the new one. Fox, what adapter are you talking about? I don't think you can play Wii U games on the Wii. That would be like playing PS4 games on the PS3.

no no no I cant stand wind waker (that game annoyed the living shit out of me!) lets go on a boat ride!!!!!!!

They always say this but the new one coming out is supposed to be like Ocarina of Time – even brings back the pony..

I don't think there is an adaptor but I would love to find out if there is one!

The game is great if you take out the sailing portions of it. I do remember falling asleep when sailing though.

I'm sure the Wii U will hit $100 soon. There's a couple of games I want to play on it too, but it's too expensive for the lack of quality games it has.

it doesn't come out till end of October. if there is an adapter that would be sweet.. my daughter wants to buy the new Zelda game but wants me to spring for the wii U (not!)
Hmm. It was the Twilight Princess game but required the Wii PLUS controller. Which I think is something that comes with the Wii-U now. There's an adapter that can convert your existing Wii remotes or you can just buy this.

That bundle looks pretty sweet. But I could probably build you a gaming PC with better specs and you could just play that game on the PC platform.

http://www.polygon.com/e3-2014/2014/6/10/5792156/legend-of-zelda-wii-u-2015

I think its the only reason people even buy Nintendo anymore.. they may do better selling the rights to PS or Xbox to make the games..

my kids (15-13-11) to this day will still pull out the gameCUBE and play Ocarina of Time - although the final monsters are not a tough to beat as they were 10 years ago....

Destiny isn't going to be out for PC anytime soon :(

That said, I don't think I'll be buying an X-One or a PS4 since most games come out for the PC anyway. Not to mention you can get them on Steam for $1-$5 a couple of months after their release.

RG, you're right, they would probably do much better as a software publisher, but they're still sitting on a big pile of cash so it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Destiny isn't going to be out for PC anytime soon :(

That said, I don't think I'll be buying an X-One or a PS4 since most games come out for the PC anyway. Not to mention you can get them on Steam for $1-$5 a couple of months after their release.

RG, you're right, they would probably do much better as a software publisher, but they're still sitting on a big pile of cash so it probably won't happen anytime soon.
About 6 months or less. Probably available for pre-order in 3. Which isn't too long by gamer terms.

Steam sales are EVIL! LOL :asthanos:

Ya I don't think Nintendo was able to keep up after the Wii console. And the Wii-U seemed too little, too late. Wouldn't be a bad idea for them to merge but don't see it happening in the near future.

Hmm. It was the Twilight Princess game but required the Wii PLUS controller. Which I think is something that comes with the Wii-U now. There's an adapter that can convert your existing Wii remotes or you can just buy this.

That bundle looks pretty sweet. But I could probably build you a gaming PC with better specs and you could just play that game on the PC platform.
For less than the $450 for the PS4 + game? PS3 already does most of what I want to do (netflix, DVD/BluRay, games) and only reason to go with a PS4 is the fact that support & games for PS3 will be fading away shortly.

For less than the $450 for the PS4 + game? PS3 already does most of what I want to do (netflix, DVD/BluRay, games) and only reason to go with a PS4 is the fact that support & games for PS3 will be fading away shortly.
I could get very close to it (OEM parts, auctions, etc). However, I will say that going the console route provides a more compact all-in-one solution as compared to a full-blown PC. I'm just partial to PC gaming in general. And the fact that a PC will out-perform a console in compute and graphics processing is more appealing. Better upgrade route too. But again, that's coming from an enthusiast point of view.

^First he's a Samsung enthusiast, then a PC enthusiast... Which one should we believe?

:respect:

Back