Any NJ results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent my check/application in on June 11 - they still haven't cashed my check...assume it will be a few more days for that, then a week or two after that for the certificate to arrive. Can't wait to have something official to hang up in my cubicle. I'm such a dork that I hung up my NCEES letter on my cubicle wall the day I got my results. I'm proud of what it stands for, even if it looks a little silly. I know it's temporary :)

What address did you guys send your check/form to?

Is 124 Halsey ST in Newark?

I sent mine on June 8, but when I called, they havent received it yet. :(

I sent mine to the P.O. box 45015

I also send everything certified so i get the returned signed receipt.

Dont worry. It may have been delivered to the building but not delivered to the department yet. Somehow there is a huge disconnect between their mailroom and the department office.

FYI, my license number is up on the license lookup page. Just came up today.

June 10th - activation form and check delivered

June 18th - check cashed

June 20th - license number and active status on nj licensee search

Will let you know when I receive the actual certificate, but Atleast I can put PE after my name now!

I am officially "Active" as of today as well. I checked earlier this morning and was not so they must have updated this afternoon. Interestingly enough though, my EIT is now shown as "Null and Void" for some reason, but I've searched other PEs who have their EIT "Active" and don't know why this is. I immediately called the State Board and was forward to an answering machine and told to leave a "detailed message for someone to return my call".....I don't like the thought of anything I've earned being "Null and Void" ever.

STILL PENDING <_<

by the way, some pretty ridiculous emoticon options on this board hahaha.

When I passed my exam on Oct of last year, I gave NJ Div of Consumer Affairs to follow up on my certificate around January of this year. The lady on the other line told me that my certificate wont be available until about May or June. My mistake was I did not call them to check sometime Feb or March as I thought it would really take that long. So at the end of May, I gave them a call back and this time around, the lady I was speaking with mentioned that my wall certificate was sent out sometime end of January! I said I never received it and after a little panic and tracking, they realized they sent it to the wrong address! So my advice is never be complacent! Give them a call and continuously follow up with these guys. They receive thousands of application year round and the factor for human error is way too high.

After sending them a formal letter of request (as per their instructions) I waited another week as they luckily found my certificate in their office stacked together under a heap of unclaimed certificates. Finally I get it but it took me half a year when it should have been only 3 weeks at the most!

Just called up and got my number. The woman was very nice and helpful. she said she was waiting for a list for approval before she sends out the certificates. And then it would take 5-10 business days to be delivered.

As I was waiting on hold i thought to myself, I wonder if its so hectic over there because we keep calling them non-stop to make check on our information and they can't get any work done? HMMMMMM

JUST GOT MY NJ CERTIFICATE! I got the small wall certificate and attached is a wallet card.

Does NJ have a large "diploma" looking certificate? and how would one go about getting one? i suppose i could search the boards to find out.

Same I recieved mine today as well.

They sent a letter before saying that the wall one will come at a later time. Didn't specify a date or timeframe.

APRIL 2013 timeline:

May 29th - NCEES posted results

June 10th - activation form and check delivered

June 18th - check cashed

June 20th - license number and active status on nj licensee search

July 1st - received certificate and wallet card

There you have it for future NJers!

GOT MY LARGE DIPLOMA IN THE MAIL TODAY! PRETTY RANDOM BUT ILL TAKE IT

Back