Any NJ results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps PCS has improved their processes since then. Hopefully that is the case for NJ. Good luck!

PCS = :blowup:

If you are a PCS state, expect to add another week to your wait.

<-------from a PCS state when I took my exam.
I was afraid of that! I have coworkers who took the FE, their account shows "pass" but they didn't receive an email letting them know it was there until last night.

unless someone knows differently, I don't think the PCS has any control over the release of the grade. Up to this point, it has been the state board telling the NCEES when to release the scores.

ok. I just called pcs. what the hell, why not. I spoke to the NJ exam coordinator, Brandi Rae. She informed me that PCS just received the exams yesterday and they are currently "validating" them. Once this process is complete, they will send their review to the NJ board for review and confirmation at which point PCS will permit NCEES to notify us. So, don't expect NJ scores (and I guess any other PCS states) before Tuesday of nest week. She did state that NJ would receive results via emails, not snail mail (sorry PA), and that it would be early next week. Most likely no later than Wednesday.

ok. I just called pcs. what the hell, why not. I spoke to the NJ exam coordinator, Brandi Rae. She informed me that PCS just received the exams yesterday and they are currently "validating" them. Once this process is complete, they will send their review to the NJ board for review and confirmation at which point PCS will permit NCEES to notify us. So, don't expect NJ scores (and I guess any other PCS states) before Tuesday of nest week. She did state that NJ would receive results via emails, not snail mail (sorry PA), and that it would be early next week. Most likely no later than Wednesday.
Nice info Mike, thanks for sharing! Guess I'll stop hitting F5 and just head to the bar :)

Nice info Mike, thanks for sharing! Guess I'll stop hitting F5 and just head to the bar :)
great idea

exactly. I didn't want to publicly state this but the PCS is a useless middleman.

NJ board say they release the result, It is now PCS to give us. and PCS web is off. So may be PCS is updating

Mike

When I call NJ Board, lady told me that. they voted to release the result. and not it is PCS to give us result. She also tell me call PCS, not NCEES.

did she tell you when they (NJ) voted to release the results? As of Friday afternoon, the PCS was still "validating" the results.

did she tell you when they (NJ) voted to release the results? As of Friday afternoon, the PCS was still "validating" the results.
I do not ask when they voted.

earlier, NCEES Lady told me NJ Board should be validate and release the result, So I do not understand what PCS is validating.

Back