July 2020 Exam Results - Page 9 - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

July 2020 Exam Results

20 minutes ago, CAPLS said:

Licenses are issued every other week.  Soonest it would happen with this run is August 28 provided applicant has satisfied all criteria

So anything we need to do from our end or just simply wait for the license number? How about the actual license in paper Board going to mail it?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Passed surveying which was the last exam for me.  And just in the nick of time...I'm due to have baby #2 in two weeks, so it was a huge goal to get this buttoned up before the baby comes. What. a. rel

Here’s the situation folks.  No one recognizes the sacrifice necessary to prepare; the anxiety associated with taking the exam and waiting for results; and the extreme emotions upon learning that your

I need to provide an update on my comment above and my previous ones when I stated that licensing will run last Friday, especially since so many of you are patiently waiting to find out your license n

Posted Images

Passed seismic as well! It was my last test and I am so happy to be done. It has been a long process.

Very grateful for this forum for keeping me sane and being a source of helpful info since the very beginning of this process.

• Like 3
Just now, WtrEng2019 said:

Passed seismic as well! It was my last test and I am so happy to be done. It has been a long process.

Very grateful for this forum for keeping me sane and being a source of helpful info since the very beginning of this process.

CONGRATS!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lukus said:

did you take any review courses?  

Studied out of the Hiner workbook, did all of the problems a couple of times. Honestly I was super prepared to take the exam in June and then did no studying until a few days before the exam in July, which was really rushed and brief. Didn't feel nearly as good before the test in July as I did in June. 

26 minutes ago, JustWantMyLicense said:

*sigh* I still have surveying? lol I felt even worse on that exam. But that's okay, it will be much easier if I can study knowing the exam is going to happen (and also not be moving at the same time), I still didn't quite believe I was going to get to take the exam this time around. And I didn't miss by much, deficient in smallest sections and proficient for the larger chunks of the exam.

Good luck next time. 

5 minutes ago, WtrEng2019 said:

Congrats!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, WtrEng2019 said:

2 minutes ago, Mr. RaiderNutt said:

Passed seismic 😁

Congratulations everyone!!!! wooo!!!

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, JustWantMyLicense said:

Out of curiosity, to those who did pass, does your email look identical to the fail email:

mine looked the same as well

Wow, I practice seismic design every day in my 9-5. Went in to the exam very confident. Didn't review too much. Was surprised by some of the questions, especially the rigidity stuff. Didn't pass. Gonna have to prepare seriously and pass in January.

1 minute ago, PlanCheckEng said:

Wow, I practice seismic design every day in my 9-5. Went in to the exam very confident. Didn't review too much. Was surprised by some of the questions, especially the rigidity stuff. Didn't pass. Gonna have to prepare seriously and pass in January.

Waiting till January is probably the worst part of this, at least we took it in July so we get first pick at retake scheduling, right?

Just received my survey results, and I passed!!!!! I’m officially a California PE 😁 

Congrats to those who passed, and good luck to those who need to study again. If I made it, you can make it too! 

• Like 4
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.