July 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took surveying July 13th and Seismic July 31st. I've done some research on when past results were posted, and the last few times the month closed on a Friday, the results were posted the 6th (Thursday), the 10th (Monday), or the 12th (Wednesday). So I'm guessing either the 6th, 10th, 11th or 12th. Exam results are never posted on Fridays.
What do you mean by posted? Do you mean emailed? Or do they get posted online somewhere?

Well it's probably coming out on Monday (historically more common), but it wouldn't be the first time it was released on the 6th. Also, they should have had less to review with no tests or licenses being issued for the last few months. So I am hoping for today.
Make sense! I can't focus on my work.

Well it's probably coming out on Monday (historically more common), but it wouldn't be the first time it was released on the 6th. Also, they should have had less to review with no tests or licenses being issued for the last few months. So I am hoping for today.
Didn't the examinees from this past March get their results on April 1st?  If so, it's possible we get our results today.

No news is good news I hope, I can wait but not sure for how long.

Which exam? or are you trolling? lol
There's always a handful of attention-seeking schoolboys who will troll their results as a coping mechanism for their crippling lack of self confidence. Don't believe these gaffs until you get the email notification yourself. Karma's a bitch my friend

Back