Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide! - Page 5 - Power Exam Sub Forum - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official Giveaway Update - I'll be using @SparkyBill's quoted post above as the cut off. All thread posts prior to his quoted post will be entered. Remember, only one entry per person (even if you pos

Last year we published the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide and gave away over 175 digital PDF copies on engineer boards in this post. This year, we made a hard c

Might sign up for your live classes, but need material to study right now, thanks!

Posted Images

Hi Zach,

Your course has been very helpful, i am planing to take my exam this October 2020, i just registered yesterday. 

Writing the PE exam was really scary and i was pushing it every time, but after i enrolled in your course i feel more confident, your detailed explanation has helped me a lot to understand better and be more more confident.

Thanks a lot for this hard copy, this will definitely help us.

Thanks,

Teresa

Thank you so much for your generosity, Zach! Your courses are helping me tremendously to prepare for the October 2020 PE exam, I would love a copy of this to help me out even more! 

Thanks Zach, I really appreciate your efforts to teach engineers how to pass PE exam. Your sessions are very useful not only to pass the exam but also when we deal with electrical equipment in the field. Good luck! 

Zach,

Signing up for your class is the best decision I made while studying for the PE. Looking forward you clear PE with your guidance.Would love a free copy of the practice exam. 

Thanks, 

Utkarsh

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.