2019 Novel Coronavirus - Page 81 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

2019 Novel Coronavirus

29 minutes ago, csb said:

Thanksgiving is my mother being stressed and making her disappointed face all day. Thanksgiving with the in-laws happens the weekend after and is the same except sub in my mother-in-law for my mother and the food sucks. 

Thanksgiving with my family is way too much food, all amazing in taste, too many desserts, and 'why did I eat all the appetizers?'.  Usually with much drinking, many Irish coffees, and hot tubbing.

Then the next day is many many leftovers and joy was heard throughout the land!

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both my parents ended up getting COVID. My mom had only minor symptoms, but my dad ended up going to the hospital. The day after my wife and I got home from the hospital with our new baby, my mom call

sorry millennials

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, csb said:

Thanksgiving is my mother being stressed and making her disappointed face all day. Thanksgiving with the in-laws happens the weekend after and is the same except sub in my mother-in-law for my mother and the food sucks. 

That sounds so depressing...

8 minutes ago, Dothracki said:

That sounds so depressing...

Yeah, well, this is why my Grinch heart exists. 

On 10/20/2020 at 11:56 AM, csb said:

Yeah, well, this is why my Grinch heart exists. 

Since there aren't enough reactions on this site:

Care React - Home | Facebook

• Thanks 1

It's funny how moving to a different state and city, covid just kind of feels non-existent. After having been here for 3 weeks, it's like nothing ever happened.

I fell victim to one of these memes the other day. While standing in line to vote, all of a sudden I felt the urge to cough. Normally I would've, but there were too many people in line with me so I just did my best to hold it in. The mask was covering my funny faces at least.

I sneezed at a 3-5 year old soccer game a few weekends ago. You would have thought I dropped my pants, onto the field and started beating children by the parents reactions within a 50' radius of me... 

• Haha 3