Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result? - APR 2018 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result?

So when you get the exam result notification from either NCEES or your State Board, is there a "special" place you have in mind to view your result? I may go into a conf. room just in case I scream.... hopefully out of joy! :)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I plan on reacting like a Philadelphia sports fan does. If I fail, the city burns.  If I pass, the city Burns.  

Waiting for exam results is a nice respite from worrying about the BS at work. Because the way it's been lately I'm about to turn into this guy.. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, squaretaper said:

I say we go to deVere's.

I like that idea... we should get others in the area to join us....

1 minute ago, emmajuwa said:

What about the parking lot?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I did that the last time and I'm glad I did...I was really pissed...:wacko:

1 minute ago, ME_VT said:

I'll be sitting at my desk at work I'm sure. Either way, no work will get done the rest of the day...

The day they announce results will be incredibily non-productive for sure....I'll be GLUED to this board awaiting the CA results...

2 minutes ago, ME_VT said:

I'll be sitting at my desk at work I'm sure. Either way, no work will get done the rest of the day...

I hear from @squaretaper that you are a Sacto local... the 3 of us should get together to have a drink no matter what happens....

The last time I took the exam, I went outside of my office, and had to have my now fiance check for me. I was on my third time, and had already found out a coworker had passed. I was literally too scared to check myself!

• Haha 1

First time I pretty much knew I had failed and checked myself. The second time I handed my phone to a coworker to click on the login for me.  But peeked the whole time.  

Edited by vhab49_PE
7 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

First time I pretty much knew I had failed and checked myself. The second time I handed my phone to a coworker to click on the login for me.  But peeked the whole time.  

I'm definitely going to church, mosque, and temple. Then lighting candles, incense, and some sage.

I'm going to wait to go home and have a few drinks to check the results.  It was a terrible feeling checking the failing score online at work last time.  I think I'll let my son click on the link and tell me what happens.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, caychanh said:

I'm going to wait to go home and have a few drinks to check the results.  It was a terrible feeling checking the failing score online at work last time.  I think I'll let my son click on the link and tell me what happens.

I thought I would do that too, but it just chewed away at me for about 30 minutes and then I couldn't take it any more.

• Haha 1

I drank a few beers before checking the first fail score.  The second time I thought I passed so I was brave and checked it right after the NCEES email.  It was terrible.  
Its much better once you start drinking and then continue drinking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, caychanh said:

I'm going to wait to go home and have a few drinks to check the results.

Lies. You'll be checking your results over and over and over and over again once results have started being released. 

• Like 2