Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember what you said in a previous post... your son told you that you'd pass as you were leaving to take the exam... and now you're going to let him click on the link to show you the results.... that's AWESOME...I certainly wish you the best
Yeah, I'm putting it all in the hands/fingers of a 6 year old.

300 posts yay!

There is a new beer garden down the street from my house.  It would be fun to hang out there on result day pass or fail.

Hmm losing touch of reality already.  It's going to be a very long week.

I actually had the day off when my results were released and I was glued to this site. We were planning on going out of town for the weekend and I needed to mow the grass before we left. It was a hell'uva time to have to leave the computer as I was watching state's release their results. Nevertheless, I rushed outside, power mowed, came back in, showered, got a cold one, and sat down.

I was maybe in the chair for 15 minutes when someone posted the results were just posted on the TBPE site.

I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. Went to the TBPE site, put my login credentials, and just sat there. Finally, I pushed entered and bam...passed! I jumped up, screamed, and then immediately posted on this site. Then I posted my already drafted post to sell all my study materials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had the day off when my results were released and I was glued to this site. We were planning on going out of town for the weekend and I needed to mow the grass before we left. It was a hell'uva time to have to leave the computer as I was watching state's release their results. Nevertheless, I rushed outside, power mowed, came back in, showered, got a cold one, and sat down.

I was maybe in the chair for 15 minutes when someone posted the results were just posted on the TBPE site.

I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. Went to the TBPE site, put my login credentials, and just sat there. Finally, I pushed entered and bam...passed! I jumped up, screamed, and then immediately posted on this site. Then I posted by already drafted post to sell all my study materials.
You are lucky that you can sell the 15th CERM, the new version is out!

Routine, routine, and routine...

I know nothing will happen this week, but I still need to check and see that Result Pending~~~~

:screwloose:

First time...was driving to a meeting when I got the NCEES email.  I'd already logged-in before hitting the road, so only had to refresh the page to see the fail.  I don't recall being upset at the time, more angry.  I think the tears came in the following week.  Second time, I'd felt better about the test overall, but was afraid of my confidence.  I was sitting in my office on this site waiting for NCEES to release GA results.  I checked IMMEDIATELY.  The big green Pass!  I started shaking and crying.  I screamed out to announce it to the entire office!  I called the hubs, I texted my parents.  I went home and had a few whiskey drinks.  It was a good day.  

First time...was driving to a meeting when I got the NCEES email.  I'd already logged-in before hitting the road, so only had to refresh the page to see the fail.  I don't recall being upset at the time, more angry.  I think the tears came in the following week.  Second time, I'd felt better about the test overall, but was afraid of my confidence.  I was sitting in my office on this site waiting for NCEES to release GA results.  I checked IMMEDIATELY.  The big green Pass!  I started shaking and crying.  I screamed out to announce it to the entire office!  I called the hubs, I texted my parents.  I went home and had a few whiskey drinks.  It was a good day.  
I was a little disappointed that the results came out on Monday before lunch last cycle, I left work to to have a drink, but everyone else had to stay and work.   I bet if it had been Thursday or Friday I could have had company.  Plus, most of my favorite drinking places are closed on Monday, at least in the afternoon.

It was getting close to the Xmas holiday season and we had some friends from out of town (also engineers) staying at our house. They were aware I had just taken the exam and texted me that I had an envelope from NCEES in the mail. I first asked him if the envelope felt thin or thick. Obviously this was before results were being posted online, at least for WI it was. And a thicker envelope meant that there was also a diagnostic report included which inevitably meant a failing result. But my friend indicated it was "thin to win!". I still remember the exact phrase. So I told him not to open it and I decided to leave work and get the holiday vacation started early! Opened it and saw the passing results. Got a round of drinks for everyone and posted on this forum about passing. :thumbs:

It was getting close to the Xmas holiday season and we had some friends from out of town (also engineers) staying at our house. They were aware I had just taken the exam and texted me that I had an envelope from NCEES in the mail. I first asked him if the envelope felt thin or thick. Obviously this was before results were being posted online, at least for WI it was. And a thicker envelope meant that there was also a diagnostic report included which inevitably meant a failing result. But my friend indicated it was "thin to win!". I still remember the exact phrase. So I told him not to open it and I decided to leave work and get the holiday vacation started early! Opened it and saw the passing results. Got a round of drinks for everyone and posted on this forum about passing. :thumbs:
Gosh, you must be ancient then.  Or at least the same age as me, with a slightly more direct approach to getting a license.  Hubby got a letter I'm pretty sure, and that was 11 years ago.  Although I think he didn't get his results until after Christmas?  Pretty sure he found out he passed and got his Nebraska license in the mail a couple of days later.  But what do I know, I was just an architect a the time and had major pregnant brain fog.

Back