Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait to go home and have a few drinks to check the results.  It was a terrible feeling checking the failing score online at work last time.  I think I'll let my son click on the link and tell me what happens.

I'm going to wait to go home and have a few drinks to check the results.  It was a terrible feeling checking the failing score online at work last time.  I think I'll let my son click on the link and tell me what happens.
I thought I would do that too, but it just chewed away at me for about 30 minutes and then I couldn't take it any more.

I drank a few beers before checking the first fail score.  The second time I thought I passed so I was brave and checked it right after the NCEES email.  It was terrible.  
Its much better once you start drinking and then continue drinking.

I held out the first time, because luckily I was already home.  The second time results were released in texas around noon at work.  Friday afternoon results would be most ideal.

I'm going to wait to go home and have a few drinks to check the results. 
That's going to take an inordinate amount of will power to achieve. Most people start reloading the crap outta the results page days in advance of the predicted release date....

It was a terrible feeling checking the failing score online at work last time. 
I know that feeling. The second time around I told my supervisor a few days in advance that the results were about to be released and that if I got a bad result that I would just update my calendar and take leave for the rest of the day. He understood and agreed. The whole office was supportive. None of it mattered because I passed!

I checked in my office with the door closed. When I saw the green box my reaction was so visceral, immediate, and loud that they could hear me down the hall.  I got an knowing email a few seconds later reading "Good news? :D ".

Checking PE results while sober is not a good option for me.  At least I'm already feeling happy after a few drinks.

You'll be checking your results over and over and over and over again once results have started being released. 
200w.gif

LOL, NCEES will think there under DDOS attack starting next Thursday. And the results won't even be released until at least the following week.

There are 100 times more F5 attacks than the number of spam posts

last time I checked at work, obviously sober (bad on both accounts), and then quickly power walked to the nearest bathroom and cried for like 10 minutes out of embarrassment. my coworker met me there and just saw with me while I cried for a while.

two days later, i fell off a chair while trying to hang xmas lights in my apartment and got a concussion.

worst. week. ever. 

last time I checked at work, obviously sober (bad on both accounts), and then quickly power walked to the nearest bathroom and cried for like 10 minutes out of embarrassment. my coworker met me there and just saw with me while I cried for a while.

two days later, i fell off a chair while trying to hang xmas lights in my apartment and got a concussion.

worst. week. ever. 
Aww I'm sorry. First time the failing result came in, I went to walk outside and sob for a good 20 minutes.

I don't recall how I reacted the second time. Fewer tears, but honestly I have blocked it out.  :)

I plan on reacting like a Philadelphia sports fan does.

If I fail, the city burns. 

If I pass, the city Burns.  
This is perfectly normal and acceptable behavior. It's the other "fan"-bases that lack adequate passion.

The last time I took the exam, I went outside of my office, and had to have my now fiance check for me. I was on my third time, and had already found out a coworker had passed. I was literally too scared to check myself!
Glad the third time was the charm for you... this is my fourth and I am determined and hoping to break the spell...

If I remember what you said in a previous post... your son told you that you'd pass as you were leaving to take the exam... and now you're going to let him click on the link to show you the results.... that's AWESOME...I certainly wish you the best

That's going to take an inordinate amount of will power to achieve. Most people start reloading the crap outta the results page days in advance of the predicted release date....

I know that feeling. The second time around I told my supervisor a few days in advance that the results were about to be released and that if I got a bad result that I would just update my calendar and take leave for the rest of the day. He understood and agreed. The whole office was supportive. None of it mattered because I passed!

I checked in my office with the door closed. When I saw the green box my reaction was so visceral, immediate, and loud that they could hear me down the hall.  I got an knowing email a few seconds later reading "Good news? :D ".
I sure hope I can share a similar experience in about 2 weeks...

Back