Random Topics 3.1 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Random Topics 3.1

so I was making a pit stop on the road this morning and I literally watched this swerving 82 Honda drive up and I think this girl (maybe?) got kicked to the curb and the dude drove off fairly quick like, she took off a show and threw it at the car... I went into Target and she was still standing there when I left - maybe some dude just got sick of her shit?

IMG_2536.JPG

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST TURNED IN MY PAPER AND FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL. WOOOOOOOO

My wife died unexpectedly on the 3rd. The ER couldn't save her or the baby. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's been fun, folks.  From AC Slatering to treadmills to boobs on a plane... party on, EB.      

Posted Images

yeah unsure what is up with the other random thoughts but good luck deleting this one!

she was running towards other cars, not sure if she was trying to get in another vehicle, If it didn't look like she was way over on the crazy scale ( and inversely over on the attractive scale in the wrong direction) I would have dropper her off at the truck stop a mile up the road;)

Well, on a slightly good note, apparently the airport we're flying out of on Wednesday said its busiest travel day this year was actually last Friday. Not that I don't plan to get there super early Wednesday!

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, kevo_55 said:

Random Thoughts 2.0 was deleted?

I guess the threat was real.

Indeed.

I think we should have an EB Meetup in the PNW. I have that extra 20lb turkey I can cook up. and lots of whiskey.

• Like 5
40 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

enough whiskey.

I am physically unable to write those two words in a sentence together.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

I am not supposed to tell people this but its really fairly pleasant weather in CO

For penance, just tell folks how all the highways have 1000 ft. drop-offs, no guard rails, and ice in mid july. 

Edited by Audi driver, P.E.