NORTH CAROLINA RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mot14

Reaction score
The last number in the license lookup is 037815... I guess they input comity license first? or are the done all at the sametime?

Good Luck everyone!

The last number in the license lookup is 037815... I guess they input comity license first? or are the done all at the sametime?
Good Luck everyone!
Good question I was hoping to find that out too. I have been keeping up with this number as well and the last group of PEs were added at the beginning of May. I think it may of been May 2nd. I saw that the board meet last Wednesday. Hopefully someone elses knows which order they post licenses.

The NCBELS website says our results will come via an email from NCEES. We can then log in to NCEES to see our results. I expect they will post the license numbers, but not until after NCEES releases the results to us.

Check out the link:

http://ncbels.org/

05/11/11 - 2011 Exam Results

Beginning with the April 2011 Engineering and Surveying Examinations NCEES will be emailing all results directly to the examinees from their office. Those who did not supply an email with registration will be receiving their results via regular mail. The Board office will be issuing additional information to those who have a combination of three or more failures and/or absences and those who will be receiving their licenses. For all other examinees you will only receive results from NCEES.

The board added numbers up to 037819... somthing is happening!!!!!!!

HAHA, I saw that too! hopefully the wait is almost over!
Sorry, but the 4 additional people added to the database are all comity applicants. i checked their addresses and noone is from NC. I think they add comity applicants as they apply and it has no relation with the NCEES results from NCEES. Let's keep checking.

HAHA, I saw that too! hopefully the wait is almost over!
Sorry, but the 4 additional people added to the database are all comity applicants. i checked their addresses and noone is from NC. I think they add comity applicants as they apply and it has no relation with the NCEES results from NCEES. Let's keep checking.

No they do not add comity applcants as they apply. They are added in groups. The last group of commity applicants was processed on 5/2 and had a total of 35. I know it does not have any relation to the results from NCEES but hopefully they discussed the pass rate for the exam when they accepted the last group of 4. The last board meeting was 5/18.

I checked the website for Louisiana and there have been a few committee applicants added since yesterday (1 so far today - Tuesday).

Neat little trick to track things!

the board is doing reinstatement and a lot of Comities this week there will be a big jump friday or tue of next week but it is not the new PE's

Those were the 2 most nerve-wracking minutes of my life logging into NCEES - but I PASSED TOO!!!!!

It really happened. I checked the my NCEES web page and BOOM! Great News. WaaaaHooooo!

Results are not up on the NCBELS site yet, so I don't have a number, but at least I know.

Celebrate tonight!!! :multiplespotting:

Back