NORTH CAROLINA RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an idea as to how long it will take for NCBELS to add my name to their list and assign a number?

I need to get a stampin'.

Congrats to all!!!!!!

I'm hoping and praying for a better result this second time around. I keep checking the NCEES too, and it's just goign to give me a heart attack waiting. So I think I'll stop for a while.

Anyone else start doing a happy dance when they saw their license number on the NCBELS website? I did. :party-smiley-048:

I am probably the 1st person this year to get and use my stamp. When I found my name and license number this afternoon I went to the stamp factory and ordered a stamp express. I have completed a design earlier and was able to seal it. It feels so good to be a P.E.

Who else has ordered his stamp today ?

I am probably the 1st person this year to get and use my stamp. When I found my name and license number this afternoon I went to the stamp factory and ordered a stamp express. I have completed a design earlier and was able to seal it. It feels so good to be a P.E.
Who else has ordered his stamp today ?

I have already ordered my stamp too! I also started my NCEES record last night. It does feel good to be a PE!

Back