Wyoming results in

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kschwa

Reaction score
i've been waiting 29 months to say this........I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Civil-Transportation WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: wow, it's every bit as awesome as i thought it would be............the sky is bluer, the air is fresher...............

to those unfortunate souls who were not as fortunate.........don't give up, give yourself some time to pick yourself up, dust off, and hit the books again.........don't wait over two years in between attempts like i did. you tell yourself you'll be more prepared, but you are just putting off the studying............trust me, i know, it really is the lowest of the lows (outside of life/death........serious illnesses, etc). i have always been a pretty confident person, did really well in school...........actually my degree was in structural engineering even, i have to believe i am fairly intelligent, and the first go round kicked my azz, i was crushed, and it made me almost question my choice of profession........

it's not quite the end of the world it feels like when you do not pass and wow, believe me, the high is equal or greater than the low was.............just don't give up and get back on it..........sorry not trying to be preachy.......

To all those who passed.........congrats...........and those who didn't................take it again, and soon!

Back