WOW eb.com will be 10 years old this month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow indeed.  @Flyer_PE and I were just discussing this over dinner yesterday evening on how veteran activity levels have slowed and how the board has changed over time.

Crazy......sucks that it has grown to the size even though it doesn't seem as active some days as it used to be....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember when I joined but I used to have the date Tom McKeon joined marked ony calendar.  :rolleyes:

God there have been some real winners over the years. I remember one guy who constantly bragged about his "top three" eng program.  GTME I think. Good Lord what a piece of work.

I remember the transition and spam from the other board.

* maybe on linkedin?  or the sex perverts registry?

Remember we had a map program where everyone listed where they were from?  I was the only person west of the Mississippi until Dleg joined that fall.

Wow!  Cement remembers correctly: I didn't join until after the fall 2006 exam. I knew about the site from the spamming on PPI, but I didn't want to look until after the exam was over. Then I turned into uberspammer.

If it weren't for this site, I don't think I could have a professional career.  

Seriously.  

I don't have the patience to deal with people all day without coming here for reprieve.  

I may have been a few of the first dozen or so members.   :D

Early on, we kinda talked to ourselves with varying personalities.   VTE kinda had that market mastered though.  Time does fly.

Back