WOW eb.com will be 10 years old this month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I joined 9 years ago this month, so I guess eb had just had its first birthday. I can't believe that it has been that long ago, although I honestly didn't become that active until a year later or so. Where does the time go?

Happy birthday EB, you sorry old bass-tard. 

I think EB had just been created when I logged on to the other board and someone said, "Hey, go HERE for help, it's much better."  And it was.

Dang, I should have made ^THAT^ a LemonPartyLink instead of a legitimate EB link.

FLASHBACK: Ice Queen AC Slatering on a Treadmill While Eating Scotch Ramen with a Termanatrix

I remember the first time I found out Mike in Gastonia was actually Tim at NCEES. It was easier to pick out when he's trying to be one of the guys and then when he's bringing the smack down. 

I'm a little baffled that he's using MiG in the Maryland thread. 

I remember the first time I found out Mike in Gastonia was actually Tim at NCEES. It was easier to pick out when he's trying to be one of the guys and then when he's bringing the smack down. 

I'm a little baffled that he's using MiG in the Maryland thread. 
trying is the operative word.  he is all over that maryland thread

am I wrong to want to pull his (MIG) chain a little?

I just spent an hour on the phone with PPI's marketing shmucks.. everyone wants to buy exclusive banner rights but IMO if they want to do that they can just write me a check for $20K and they can have it..  My only thoughts is if I have one exclusive advertiser, even if they pay me more than I am making now, it  is bad for long term, so when PPI wants to pull out of buying ads?  They basically want to "buy out" all the other advertisers.. they are worse than NCEES ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back