World Cup.. Y A W N.... and Im asleep...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

funny

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpVds0hDMUc

man u...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATbkx1dXJDQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Am with RW. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a heck of a game. It is just a matter of catching the groove. I do not understand half of it yet but have learned a bit watching the games.

Am impressed with Lionel Messi (Argentina) and one of the players from Netherlands. He is an older guy but man he can play. Those guys are real athletes, you have to be to be running up and down for 90 minutes. My wife and daughter were talking about their legs last night (not theirs...the soccer players' legs). If one of those guys kicks you, it is going to hurt for a long time.

I believe that the only reason soccer has not won the favor of the American people is because the media moguls do not care to bring it to us. Reason? No TV adds can be programmed. That is not going to fly with the TV networks.

Am going to keep watching. In my little island soccer is not even third tier but it is really interesting and somehow entertaining. I mean...You have to admire a goal keeper that defends 16 shots. The guy was a cat there. It is a shame USA lost the game.

Am with RW. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a heck of a game. It is just a matter of catching the groove. I do not understand half of it yet but have learned a bit watching the games.

Am impressed with Lionel Messi (Argentina) and one of the players from Netherlands. He is an older guy but man he can play. Those guys are real athletes, you have to be to be running up and down for 90 minutes. My wife and daughter were talking about their legs last night (not theirs...the soccer players' legs). If one of those guys kicks you, it is going to hurt for a long time.

I believe that the only reason soccer has not won the favor of the American people is because the media moguls do not care to bring it to us. Reason? No TV adds can be programmed. That is not going to fly with the TV networks.

Am going to keep watching. In my little island soccer is not even third tier but it is really interesting and somehow entertaining. I mean...You have to admire a goal keeper that defends 16 shots. The guy was a cat there. It is a shame USA lost the game.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/tim-howard-wikipedia-united-states-secretary-of-defense

I saw this story this morning. pretty amusing.

I have to agree with Rick and Bubba on this one. That sounds like a cheer you hear at girls softball games. Sorry...

You should say that to the Navy football team who invented it :)

Tim Howard is a beast. I'm disappointed the USA lost, but they looked so good in extra time.

How can people call him the "ministry of defense" if they still lost?

team USA still lost more games than they won...

Do we still get a trophy or something? Maybe a ribbon?

participation-award.png

as I watched some of the game in Vegas I notice the dissapointed look (among the faces of the non - USA people there) when the US was doing well..

so just for an instance I wanted the USA to win because it would piss off the entire rest of the planet had the US team won.. so that is the only real way I can enjoy soccer..

you do realize that you don't have to come into the thread if you don't care to read what is being posted?

Do you have any idea how internet trolling works?
I think she knows.

I do- however I am a contributing member to this board, not a troll, which means I do not go read the posts that I don't give a S#i+ about.... at least not very often... and when I do, I don't make asinine comments about my not giving a S#i+ ... I generally post instigating clever comments that will get people riled up about aliens, holograms or the fact that all things on the internet are truth

Back