Wisconsin Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Reaction score
Wisconsin has been using the PCS service but I just got am e-mail from the NCEES saying:

Your results from the NCEES April 2011 exam have been released. To access your results, log into your NCEES exam registration account at https://apps.ncees.org/emsLogin

It was a breath taking to log in, I closed my eyes when I clicked on the result then I screamed with a joy: “PASS”.

I already passed the PE exam it took me a couple of times to pass the FE exam.

thanks for the link and the heads up on how to check results!

I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR AT WORK AND HAD TO REFRAIN FROM YELLING, THOUGH I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE.

Examin Result: PASS

HOT D@MN: time to get the celebratory 18yr Glenlivet and a nice fat cigar on the way home!

thanks for the link and the heads up on how to check results!
I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR AT WORK AND HAD TO REFRAIN FROM YELLING, THOUGH I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE.

Examin Result: PASS

HOT D@MN: time to get the celebratory 18yr Glenlivet and a nice fat cigar on the way home!
Did you pass your FE or PE? If PE, you should holler in the PE results forum too! :thumbs:

Isn't it necessary to pass the FE exam before you can even take a PE exam? How is it possible to skip the FE exam and become a Professional Engineer?

Isn't it necessary to pass the FE exam before you can even take a PE exam? How is it possible to skip the FE exam and become a Professional Engineer?
You can take the PE before the FE in some states.

I believe you need to pass both in those states to still become a Professional Engineer.

Back